1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    16 Dec '21 21:23
    Can see these in the website version of the site, but not in the app. Am I missing something?

FW
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Dec '21 07:52
    @flyingwolf said
    Can see these in the website version of the site, but not in the app. Am I missing something?

FW
    I think it would help if you would detail your problem.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Dec '21 10:42
    The apps just offer a subset of core features still, and though the features are expanding, this isn't available on the app yet.

The reason for this is that the apps are natively programmed (Which is desirable, but also very time consuming to create and maintain, with the effort doubled because of iOS and Android.)

So there is not a 1 to 1 with web site features.

Having said all that, listing blocked users would be one of the easier features to add - so I'll try to squeeze this in. Generally, I lead on Android, then port to Apple at a later date - so if you are and Android user, expect this a little earlier. (Clans feature on Android has still not made it to iOS, but will on the next update.)
  4. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    17 Dec '21 13:15
    @Ponderable seems clear to me….
  5. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    17 Dec '21 13:162 edits
    @Russ cheers Russ and understood, thanks (Android phone and separate iPad) 👍

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree