1. Standard memberpawntorook4
    chaotic patzer
    Campinas, SP; Brazil
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 14:30
    Is it possible, either now, or as a future option, to have "agreed openings"? Say you and your partner agree to play a certain opening, rather than play it out, just start from the "end of book", or at a certain point. I know you can start from "set piece/ positions" but then those games do not count for ratings. I hope I explained my question clear enough.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 15:22
    Originally posted by pawntorook4
    Is it possible, either now, or as a future option, to have "agreed openings"? Say you and your partner agree to play a certain opening, rather than play it out, just start from the "end of book", or at a certain point. I know you can start from "set piece/ positions" but then those games do not count for ratings. I hope I explained my question clear enough.
    If you want a rated game from a given position, then you'll have to agree to play the initial moves.

Set pieces are not rated.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Apr '07 15:26
    If there were a function to start a rated game from an agreed position, someone would abuse the system and set up a game with an unknowing sucker where they would quickly be down material, or even mated.

People like to abuse good features.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree