1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:51
    @badradger said
    I have nothing but respect for Suzzie allthough we dont bother much with each other in posts all I can say is any enemy of you is a friend of mine.
    Thanks for the info, I’ll update my files accordingly.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:51
    @very-rusty said
    How many times is it now do you claim far more engaging content in this forum?

Now if you had said Hostile engaging content, you probably would have gotten thumbs up in the double digits!

Have A Great Day!

-VR
    The way it usually works is that a poster has a good idea for a thread and creates it. When lots of different posters do the same it leads to an interesting and diverse range of threads.

In Dive's case, in a bid to be a leading forum generator of content, he creates threads even when he doesn't have a good idea for a topic. This, as we have seen, leads to a constant stream of weak threads that if anything dulls the creativity of the GF. Anyone can create a splurge of naff threads. There are no medals to be won for that.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:54
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The way it usually works is that a poster has a good idea for a thread and creates it. When lots of different posters do the same it leads to an interesting and diverse range of threads.

In Dive's case, in a bid to be a leading forum generator of content, he creates threads even when he doesn't have a good idea for a topic. This, as we have seen, leads to a constan ...[text shortened]... vity of the GF. Anyone can create a splurge of naff threads. There are no medals to be won for that.
    Just talk directly to me and stop being big fairy.

You’re worse than the spineless KellyJay. 😁
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:551 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

In Dive's case, in a bid to be a leading forum generator of content, he creates threads even when he doesn't have a good idea for a topic. This, as we have seen, leads to a constan ...[text shortened]... vity of the GF. Anyone can create a splurge of naff threads. There are no medals to be won for that.
    This is something I must agree with you on.

I believe what you said to be very true, no matter who the poster is including myself.

I know I've done the same as him in the past, take a long time to mend those bridges as people have long memories.

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:57
    @very-rusty said
    I believe what you said to be very true, no matter who the poster is including myself.
    Intelligibility encryption “activated”
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:58
    @divegeester said
    One of the few which counts 😛
    not in my book
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:592 edits
    @divegeester said
    Intelligibility encryption “activated”
    Try adding the whole context of what I said to you in the quote would be so considerate of you in the future!

Again, Have A Great Day!

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 12:59
    @badradger said
    not in my book
    ^^POWERPOST^^
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:01
    @very-rusty said
    Again, Have A Great Day!

-VR
    Yep I got you first time.

Have a good one yourself pal.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:021 edit
    @divegeester said
    Thanks for the info, I’ll update my files accordingly.
    the only files you have are the ones you use to sharpen your spitefull tongue.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:04
    @divegeester said
    ^^POWERPOST^^
    POWDERPUFF
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:04
    @badradger said
    the only files you have are the ones you use to sharpen your spitefull tongue.
    Could you list all the names you’ve been calling me please?

Just so I can see what it is you are talking about.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:05
    @badradger said
    POWDERPUFF
    Jeez.

Lol.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:07
    @very-rusty said
    This is something I must agree with you on.

I know I've done the same as him in the past, take a long time to mend those bridges as people have long memories.

-VR
    In your case, you certainly posted in too many threads, but I don't think you created too many. (I think you posted more in threads that were already there).

A thread should come into existence on the back of a good idea, not due to a compulsion to create as many threads as possible. Quantity actually dilutes quality.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:11
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    In your case, you certainly posted in too many threads, but I don't think you created too many. (I think you posted more in threads that were already there).

A thread should come into existence on the back of a good idea, not due to a compulsion to create as many threads as possible. Quantity actually dilutes quality.
    Well water or an ice cub surely dilutes a “good” Scotch.👍😥

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree