RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 23:25
    I guess she was upstaged by Prince. 😞
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 08:511 edit
    It's terribly sad that she died of cancer so young. My parents and sister were fans; I respected her talent and wit but never really took to her humour. It's also rather sad that the BBC allowed the rolling news to consist of Prince tributes for literally hours on end (perhaps days), while her death received good coverage but was unceremoniously pushed off the agenda once Prince, a rather inconsequential person in my opinion, died.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 08:58
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    It's terribly sad that she died of cancer so young. My parents and sister were fans; I respected her talent and wit but never really took to her humour. It's also rather sad that the BBC allowed the rolling news to consist of Prince tributes for literally hours on end (perhaps days), while her death received good coverage but was unceremoniously pushed off the agenda once Prince, a rather inconsequential person in my opinion, died.
    I agree; I was not a fan of her particularly, but neither was I of Prince.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree