pride

Standard memberRemoved
General 18 Mar '14 21:16
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 21:16
    are you proud of your children and/or are they spoiled rotten?
  2. Joined
    12 Dec '13
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 21:37
    yes
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 00:13
    Hells yeah.
  4. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 00:37
    Originally posted by redbarons
    My sons are not overly acquisitive and take almost as much delight in losing a good game as they do in winning it. They also constantly want to know things and are always asking questions and trying out their theories on me. I don't know about the word "proud", but I do enjoy having my children, immensely.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 12:01
    I am proud of each of my three sons.

I am not happy with all their choices...but it is their life.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 12:09
    my brothers,sister & myself spent most of our waking time as kids playing outdoors making our own entertainment.Alas I almost never see children playing outside games like Marbles,Hopscotsh,Football,Rounders,Kirb-ball.all seem to have vanished.
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 14:15
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I am proud of each of my three sons.

I am not happy with all their choices...but it is their life.
    I agree - I am proud of my two daughters. They could have made other choices - so could I - but they are happy with their lives and that to me is the most important thing.
  8. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 14:231 edit
    my brothers,sister & myself spent most of our waking time as kids playing outdoors making our own entertainment.Alas I almost never see children playing outside games like Marbles,Hopscotsh,Football,Rounders,Kirb-ball.all seem to have vanished.
    Kids don't seem to be physically active now, they have other priorities and possibilities. My 21 year old grandson spent all of his time by his computer when he was still living with his mother, and I was very worried that he wasn't physically active at all. Now he has moved to a small town in northern Sweden where there are no trams or buses nearby, and he has to do a lot of walking every day. Good for him. 🙂
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 14:56
    Originally posted by lolof
    Kids don't seem to be physically active now, they have other priorities and possibilities. My 21 year old grandson spent all of his time by his computer when he was still living with his mother, and I was very worried that he wasn't physically active at all. Now he has moved to a small town in northern Sweden where there are no trams or buses nearby, and he has to do a lot of walking every day. Good for him. 🙂
    I cant say to much about my son and daughter as they are both members of RHP suffice to say both went to uni and are not keen on physical work.
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:12
    Anyone who says kids aren't active these days didn't see my 2 & 1/2 year old playing on the Pirate land bouncy castles.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:19
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Anyone who says kids aren't active these days didn't see my 2 & 1/2 year old playing on the Pirate land bouncy castles.
    they all run around at that age,just wait until they get an x box or tablet or glued to cbbees.
  12. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:30
    they all run around at that age,just wait until they get an x box or tablet or glued to cbbees.
    ... or when you start asking them to do things - then all energy seems to have vanished.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 15:37
    ... or when you start asking them to do things - then all energy seems to have vanished.
    so true,I helped my son to move house a few years back if it was just down to him and his mate he would still be in York.
  14. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    21 Mar '14 17:35
    I'm so proud that i'm bumping this thread over the game cock that is floating around the forum...

Proudness ensues.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '14 17:54
    I don't have any kids but my niece is the anti-christ. Which one of you wants to throw her and her mum into a pit of deranged wild ferrets thus saving all of humanity?*

*No rewards guaranteed. Murder may result in spending a few years in a cell
    with a fat Korean guy named cum li, don't drop the soap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree