Health freak that wants to die healthy

Health freak that wants to die healthy

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Oct 17
2 edits

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vandervelde
who? how?

Would you argue that a healthy Person being killed by a Freak accident dies healthy?
Would you argue, that a Person dying of old Age without any recognisable illness would die healthy?

The Body is constantly fighting against thermodynamics, when is it healthy in the first place?

Moves
20 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
who? how?

Would you argue that a healthy Person being killed by a Freak accident dies healthy?
Would you argue, that a Person dying of old Age without any recognisable illness would die healthy?

The Body is constantly fighting against thermodynamics, when is it healthy in the first place?
Nop.
Nop.
If one don't yell out of pains, he's healthy.

Australia

Moves
20 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vandervelde
Nop.
Nop.
If one don't yell out of pains, he's healthy.
So the thread should have been titled "Health freak that wants to die painlessly", no?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Oct 17
2 edits

Vitamin A, carrot juice and liver cirrhosis:

THE NEW YORK TIMES. FEB 17, 1974

LONDON, Feb. 16—A coroner's inquest here has found that the death of a 48‐year‐old health‐food enthusiast was caused by “carrot‐juice addiction.” The coroner's court heard evidence this week that Basil Brown, a scientist had taken 70 million units of Vitamin A in 10 days. In addition he was drinking about a gallon of carrot juice a day during that time. His skin was bright yellow when he died.

Dr. David Haler, the pathologist who performed an autopsy, said that the effect of the enormous intake of Vitamin A from carrots and tablets was indistinguishable from alcoholic poisoning. It produces the same result, he said—cirrhosis of the liver.

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
Vitamin A, carrot juice and liver cirrhosis:

THE NEW YORK TIMES. FEB 17, 1974

LONDON, Feb. 16—A coroner's inquest here has found that the death of a 48‐year‐old health‐food enthusiast was caused by “carrot‐juice addiction.” The coroner's court heard evidence this week that Basil Brown, a scientist had taken 70 million units of Vitamin A in 10 days. ...[text shortened]... guishable from alcoholic poisoning. It produces the same result, he said—cirrhosis of the liver.
Eat, drink and be merry (all of which SHOULD be done in moderation. Variety, in "All" things, is best with one, notable 😉, exception...)

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Oct 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
Eat, drink and be merry (all of which SHOULD be done in moderation. Variety, in "All" things, is best with one, notable 😉, exception...)
I think many of us of mature age know what is good for us and what is not. 🙂

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @torunn
I think many of us of mature age know what is good for us and what is not. 🙂
True enough and we experimented earlier on.

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
True enough and we experimented earlier on.
And I'm glad we did.

Moves
21 Oct 17

Originally posted by @torunn
And I'm glad we did.
In ones youth, one is invincible.