1. Subscribergregaj
    Grega Jesih
    Koper
    Moves
    17 Jul '16 08:27
    Hi rhp community.
    This is an international initiative.
    Imagine finding a player that you might know better while playing and then organise a round of golf together while travelling to his/her country.
    As a citizen of this years declared most interesting undiscovered new golf destinations (..ok, there is a limited number of countries to choose from, but nevertheless), I welcome golfers to step forward.. and create invites, talk, meet, enjoy these two games.

Grega from Slovenija, 18.9
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '16 10:55
    Originally posted by gregaj
    Hi rhp community.
    Imagine finding a player that you might know better while playing and then organise a round of golf together while travelling to his/her country.
    As a citizen of this years declared most interesting undiscovered new golf destinations (..ok, there is a limited number of countries to choose from, but nev ...[text shortened]... p forward.. and create invites, talk, meet, enjoy these two games.

Welcome to the forums.
    After 12 years here this a surprisingly new experience for you 🙂
  3. Subscribergregaj
    Grega Jesih
    Koper
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 07:24
    Well forums as such, no. I don't have time to explore everything all the time. My initiative is precise and targeted.. as things are in Men's world. So, a golfer ?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 10:22
    Well forums as such, no. I don't have time to explore everything all the time. My initiative is precise and targeted.. as things are in Men's world. So, a golfer ?
    I'm afraid not.
  5. Subscribergregaj
    Grega Jesih
    Koper
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 07:36
    Well, I hope that someday another member will type in the same search term and then this no-interest situation will move from point zero to point one.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 07:451 edit
    Well, I hope that someday another member will type in the same search term and then this no-interest situation will move from point zero to point one.
    I hardly see golf mentioned in these forums and without meaning to sound pessimistic; it seems that the likelihood of finding a chess player here who also likes golf and is sufficiently motivated in starting up an international friendship to such an extent as they would be prepared to invest in flying to another country with their golf equipment in order to meet and play...could be somewhat low.

However you could try Golfing forums or websites...
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 17:55
    Hi rhp community.
    As a citizen of this years declared most interesting undiscovered new golf destinations (..ok, there is a limited number of countries to choose from, but nev ...[text shortened]... p forward.. and create invites, talk, meet, enjoy these two games.

I see you list tennis in your profile, do you play tennis and what tennis player plays chess? I follow tennis, the only sport I follow.
  8. Subscribergregaj
    Grega Jesih
    Koper
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 19:29
    Let me share the fact that last year we travelled to Portugal where among other things I visited one of chess members of rhp.
    Unfortunately he isn't a golf player but he sure is a great host among other wonderful strenghts he has.

Now back to my goal: it is intended to get to know golfers chess players members of this community. I hope I'm not the only one. So in case it would happen that one travels to the other's region, we could meet. That's it. We all have enough golfing buddies at home. And plenty to play chess over here with.
  9. Subscribergregaj
    Grega Jesih
    Koper
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 19:31
    Ah yes, I forgot to mention tennis. Well I do follow tennis a lot. And pay as well, for over 20 years. But recently my knee is hurt and now I had to stop for a while.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree