1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 18:01
    Originally posted by @vivify
    That's the way world works.

Young people get chosen over older people, attractive people are chosen over less attractive people, thin over fat, tall over short, rich over poor, celebrities over unknowns.
    I used to think I was never going to get a job when over 50 but it worked out for me, just got laid off at my last job, age 77 and was making decent wages too and my co-workers called me Doctor Don (I know a lot about a lot of subjects in electronics, mechanics, optics, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC's and such).
    Don't think I can get another hi-tech job, my run might be over this time but I had a really great run though.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 18:22
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    This is the last active thread vandervelde founded.
    Should we keep it for old time's sake?
    Sure...why not? He was entertaining and seemed rather brilliant. That's from my perspective anyway, I had a very short term of exposure to his posts.

To me, he was a rich man's Shavixmir. 😉
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 18:37
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Sure...why not? He was entertaining and seemed rather brilliant. That's from my perspective anyway, I had a very short term of exposure to his posts.

To me, he was a rich man's Shavixmir. 😉
    Anyone figure out why he was canned?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree