1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 11:58
    @moonbus

No. I should have put an “I” in after my “but” sorry.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 13:19
    @drewnogal said
    @moonbus

No. I should have put an “I” in after my “but” sorry.
    I, for one, read it that way but then I "know" you.
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 13:24
    @wolfgang59

This was based in part on the precedent set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, as described in the hadith collections considered to be authentic by Muslims. According to these sources, Muhammad married Aisha, his third wife, when she was about six,[50] and consummated the marriage when she was about nine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage
  4. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 13:41
    There is an 11 minute stream on video which keeps getting taken down. Seen a 30 second clip of it. There were New Zealanders cheering him on online while it was unfolding. He trained for it at the bottom of the South Island in a gun club.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 15:35
    @moonbus said
    Do you think Mohammed Ali, the American boxer, was a pedophile? And all born-and-raised American Muslims, too?
    Muhammad Ali
    American professional boxer
    DescriptionMuhammad Ali was an American professional boxer, activist, and philanthropist. He is nicknamed "The Greatest" and is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century and as one of the greatest boxers of all time. Wikipedia

Born: January 17, 1942, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
    Died: June 3, 2016, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
    Full name: Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.
    Spouse: Lonnie Ali (m. 1986–2016), MORE
    Children: Laila Ali, Asaad Amin, Maryum Ali, Rasheda Ali, Hana Ali, Jamillah Ali, Miya Ali, Muhammad Ali Jr., Khaliah Ali

Quotes
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
    Don't count the days, make the days count.
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

He actually changed his religion to Muslim.

-VR
  6. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 15:55
    [read the link]

This was based in part on the precedent set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, as described in the hadith collections considered to be authentic by Muslims.
  7. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 15:59
    The countries with the highest observed rates of child marriages below the age of 18 are Niger, Chad, Mali, Bangladesh, Guinea and the Central African Republic, with a rate above 60%.[19]

Muslim. The Bangladesh cricket team were travelling to the mosque as it unfolded.
  8. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 17:28
    I doubt you found New Zealanders cheering him on but like the christmas islands their are nut jobs everywhere.
  9. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 17:40
    @gareth-cobb
    it was on the 24/7 news. when he was wearing his go-pro helmet and streaming the event live. New Zealanders were cheering him on. Facebook is where you can get the video.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 17:54
    @executioner-brand said
    [read the link]

This was based in part on the precedent set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, as described in the hadith collections considered to be authentic by Muslims.
    Do you really think it is ok for someone going around shooting people because of the their religion?

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 17:55
    @executioner-brand said
    @gareth-cobb
    it was on the 24/7 news. when he was wearing his go-pro helmet and streaming the event live. New Zealanders were cheering him on. Facebook is where you can get the video.
    The video's were all suppose to be removed.

-VR
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 17:56
    @drewnogal said
    @divegeester

I made the mistake of thinking this thread could be a place to express our condolences but have ended up in a counterargument to oppose one person’s view that all Muslims are evil.

I’ve said enough.
    Don’t let it get to you, it’s a good thread.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 18:01
    @drewnogal said
    @divegeester

I made the mistake of thinking this thread could be a place to express our condolences but have ended up in a counterargument to oppose one person’s view that all Muslims are evil.

I’ve said enough.
    You are always going to have a few who will do that.

It was a good idea!

-VR
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 18:121 edit
    @Very-Rusty
    I saw a 30 second one yesterday after someone I was with was trying to find it. They keep putting it back up. He is very profession in his shooting. Probably the gun club training where complaints were made to the police about them. But they didn't do anything. I heard bombs were found at an Auckland mosque too.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '19 18:20
    @executioner-brand said
    @Very-Rusty
    I saw a 30 second one yesterday after someone I was with was trying to find it. They keep putting it back up. He is very profession in his shooting. Probably the gun club training where complaints were made to the police about them. But they didn't do anything. I heard bombs were found at an Auckland mosque too.
    Actually my question was do you agree with someone going around killing people because of their Religion?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree