1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 18:061 edit
    @divegeester said
    But your “Golden Rule” is completely the opposite of what you initially said, which was “I give what I receive!”

Have you got any idea what it is you are blithering on about.
    You must have ignored or overlooked this post

Congratulations on your two big wins in this Clan Challenge, Gooster!!!

https://www.redhotpawn.com/clanchallenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=316170

See I said something nice to you! 😉

-VR

You see the way this works now you say something nice! 😛 😉

Come on I know you can do it, if you set your mind to it! 😉
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:22
    @very-rusty said
    You must have ignored or overlooked this post
    Congratulations on your two big wins in this Clan Challenge, Gooster!!!
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/clanchallenge/viewchallenge.php?challengeid=316170
    See I said something nice to you! 😉

-VR

You see the way this works now you say something nice! 😛 😉

Come on I know you can do it, if you set your mind to it! 😉
    I have long been of the opinion that you are largely unintelligent and emotionally brittle. Your last few contradictory posts confirm this beyond all doubt.

Even a child would recognise the difference between “giving what you receive” and “doing unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:262 edits
    @divegeester said
    I have long been of the opinion that you are largely unintelligent and emotionally brittle. Your last few contradictory posts confirm this beyond all doubt.

Even a child would recognise the difference between “giving what you receive” and “doing unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
    LOL.....@ gooster.

Are you getting upset yet?

I am so hurt now because you think I am unintelligent. The chess side of my brain works much better than yours....That is all that really matters on a chess site! 🙂

-VR
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:28
    @very-rusty said
    LOL.....@ gooster.

I am so hurt now because you think I am unintelligent. The chess side of brain works much better than yours....That is all that really matters on a chess site! 🙂

-VR
    Do you really think that your pathetic child-like tongue-poking trite “upsets” me?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:30
    @very-rusty said
    I am so hurt now because you think I am unintelligent.
    You are without doubt one of the least intelligent adults I’ve ever come across.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:30
    @divegeester said
    Do you really think that your pathetic child-like tongue-poking trite “upsets” me?
    Yes, because you left out this part of my quote to you.

LOL.....@ gooster.

I am so hurt now because you think I am unintelligent. The chess side of my brain works much better than yours....That is all that really matters on a chess site! 🙂

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:31
    @divegeester said
    You are without doubt one of the least intelligent adults I’ve ever come across.
    Imagine with a higher chess rating than yours and many more Clan Challenges won!! 🙂

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:31
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, because you left out this part of my quote to you.

LOL.....@ gooster.

-VR
    As I said to your before, your above average chess rating is god being merciful.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:32
    @divegeester said
    As I said to your before, your above average chess rating is god being merciful.
    LOL@ gooster, is that all you got?

God wasn't very merciful to you when it came to chess, or you were too lazy to pick up a book. 🙂

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:34
    @very-rusty said
    Imagine with a higher chess rating than yours and many more Clan Challenges won!! 🙂

-VR
    Do you have any other positive attributes other than an above average online chess rating, or have we reached the bottom of of your page already?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:35
    @very-rusty said
    You mean other than resorting to abusing you about alcoholism or writing “LOL” and posting little emojis?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:37
    @very-rusty said

God wasn't very merciful to you when it came to chess, or you were too lazy to pick up a book. 🙂

-VR
    When you resort to jibes about people's subscription status or chess ability it really isn't pretty. I thought you had moved away from this nonsense?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:38
    @divegeester said
    You mean other than resorting to abusing you about alcoholism or writing “LOL” and posting little emojis?
    I think you may be jealous of my chess rating. Why are you talking about alcoholism, do you have issues? You like the emojis? 😛 🙂 😍
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:40
    @very-rusty said
    I think you may be jealous of my chess rating.
    Nobody, except you, cares about your crappy chess rating.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 19:43
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    When you resort to jibes about people's subscription status or chess ability it really isn't pretty. I thought you had moved away from this nonsense?
    When people resort to calling me a dummy, it puts them in their place in this world.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree