🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Jan 20

Who’s hungry?

Moves
30 Jan 20

@trev33 said
Who’s hungry?
Freud would have a field day with you 😆

Moves
30 Jan 20

@divegeester said
Freud would have a field day with you 😆
I think I’d drive him insane 😉

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Jan 20

Apparently, if you rub an eggplant you get a little aubergenie.

😞

Moves
30 Jan 20

@trev33 said
Who’s hungry?
I wouldn't eat your dangling juggies if you paid me to.

Not even if you were cute, which you aren't.

Moves
31 Jan 20

@shallow-blue said
I wouldn't eat your dangling juggies if you paid me to.

Not even if you were cute, which you aren't.
Don’t worry, I replied to your PM 😘

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
31 Jan 20
1 edit

@trev33 said
Who’s hungry?
Great to have a foodie thread!

Anyone here into replenishing their helpful gut bacteria and drinking kefir? I’ve just bought a starter kit on Amazon. It’s easy to make and much cheaper.

Moves
31 Jan 20

@drewnogal said

Anyone here into replenishing their helpful gut bacteria and drinking kefir? I’ve just bought a starter kit on Amazon. It’s easy to make and much cheaper.
Like I've always said, "I'll try anything at least once". Once you've perfected the process, with your Amazon purchase, send me over a pint and I'll give it a try. Oh and I will give you my honest opinion on it. 🤔

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
31 Jan 20

@great-big-stees said
Like I've always said, "I'll try anything at least once". Once you've perfected the process, with your Amazon purchase, send me over a pint and I'll give it a try. Oh and I will give you my honest opinion on it. 🤔
If you like natural yogurt you’ll like it. Just had some in a smoothie with frozen red berries and it was lovely.

Moves
31 Jan 20

@drewnogal said
If you like natural yogurt you’ll like it. Just had some in a smoothie with frozen red berries and it was lovely.
I love anything "au naturel"...some things more than others.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 20

@drewnogal said

I have bio yoghurt every morning plus a probiotic capsule with my main meal tried pre biotics ( saurkraute kimshi etc) dont really get on with my stomache.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
31 Jan 20

@badradger said
I have bio yoghurt every morning plus a probiotic capsule with my main meal tried pre biotics ( saurkraute kimshi etc) dont really get on with my stomache.
Sauerkraut is a firm favourite with the Poles, my parents used to make it along with pickled herrings and soft cheese so I’m getting back to the food of my roots to try to improve my cholesterol level.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 20

@drewnogal said
Sauerkraut is a firm favourite with the Poles, my parents used to make it along with pickled herrings and soft cheese so I’m getting back to the food of my roots to try to improve my cholesterol level.
cholesterol is the only thing i dont take a pill for lol