1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:08
    Wow, shocker alert, Flynn pardon, boy, nobody saw THAT coming, eh.
    That may come back to bite Trump in the ass down the line though. There are legal problems with that pardon and I hope that just adds to the huge list of corruption inherent in this so-called president.
    Come January 21, Trump is in for a world of hurt, and I HOPE he pardons himself and THEN finds out too late that was illegal.
    But no, he probably resigns an hour before Jan 20, like 11:30 January 19, and his lapdog Pence pardons him.

I hope he never emerges into the public again, I sincerely hope even if he pardons himself or Pence pardons him, he won't be able to block STATE charges.

We fully expect Trump to go into a pardon frenzy now that he has gotten the big one out of the way.

That is the only thing he seems to want to do now, totally ignoring actual governing or doing ANYTHING about the pandemic.

But what else is new? A liar, a thief, a poster boy for narcissism and a sociopath. What's not to love?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree