Response to Radioactive who blocked me

Response to Radioactive who blocked me

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
06 Oct 17

Radio blocked me. Then unblocked me just to send a message. Then blocked me again. All because we know what he is. So below was my response if he had not blocked me right away like a little boy instead of being a man.

is this really what you live for? I know Robbie from this site. I don't know him personally. But he is a site friend. And even if you don't like him, wasn't it more fun to have him on here, just so you guys could have good banter back and forth? You really must have no life outside of here.

Seriously? You are so not a thought in any way, I don't even respond to you or think of you. Your like a teenager. It is not a fair fight.

I really thought you would have enjoyed to have him here on the site. But if this makes you happy, your certainly entitled to it. To me he is a friend, and always will be.

Moves
06 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vespin
Radio blocked me. Then unblocked me just to send a message. Then blocked me again. All because we know what he is. So below was my response if he had not blocked me right away like a little boy instead of being a man.

is this really what you live for? I know Robbie from this site. I don't know him personally. But he is a site friend. And even if you don ...[text shortened]... f this makes you happy, your certainly entitled to it. To me he is a friend, and always will be.
Oh dear.

Naughty Radio!

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Oct 17

is this really what you live for? I know Robbie from this site. I don't know him personally. But he is a site friend. And even if you don ...[text shortened]... f this makes you happy, your certainly entitled to it. To me he is a friend, and always will be.
Take it to Russ spanky.

Moves
06 Oct 17

If he is not a thought in any way, why are you responding? And it is you're, not your. While we are at it, no, the site is better without Caslobbie, it would be better without you too.

Moves
06 Oct 17

Originally posted by @bobla45
If he is not a thought in any way, why are you responding? And it is you're, not your. While we are at it, no, the site is better without Caslobbie, it would be better without you too.
Absolutely!

Does anyone know how Vespin manages still to be here?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Oct 17

Originally posted by @bobla45
bobla45,

Many on this site feel the same way you do, well said!

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
10 Oct 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Take it to Russ spanky.
Nah..... Why would I bother Russ with Radio's idiot behavior? It's more fun to let everyone know the coward keeps writing to me, but to do so he has to unblock me, type it, then send it, then block me again. Then repeat five more times!!! lol Yeah, he's normal.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
11 Oct 17

Nah..... Why would I bother Russ with Radio's idiot behavior? It's more fun to let everyone know the coward keeps writing to me, but to do so he has to unblock me, type it, then send it, then block me again. Then repeat five more times!!! lol Yeah, he's normal.
Sounds like he has you trained like Pavlov's dog!!

Now go fetch his slippers, and try not to pee on the floor