1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 21:23
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Welcome Star T. Grab a robe and a cocktail and jump in the spa.

It's all about enjoying the peace and quiet here in the RHP lounge.

Thank God they threw that non sub rabble out. How he snuck in here is anyone's guess.

Waiter..........a pina colada for the young lady on my right.

Get that down ya and a nice rub down from the handsome youn ...[text shortened]... in here. The bouncers are under strict instructions to bounce his ass if he attempts admittance.
    Wonderful news! It's not the kind of place that 3 down would enjoy anyway. Not a cage in sight.

*looks round* Good company. *waves to a friend at the bar*

How's the spreadsheet, Silverstriker?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 21:39
    Up to date looking at some different clans to challenge for variety 🙂

Theres an annoying fly buzzing around giving thumbs down to the mention of clan business.

Anyone got a swat?

Im liking the trophies on the walls - are they stuffed animals?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 21:41
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    No.
    I've got your back Dr Duke 🙂 especially as one of the best prose writers on here 🙂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 21:54
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    I've got your back Dr Duke 🙂 especially as one of the best prose writers on here 🙂
    WOW....Someone that found something goad does well!!!

-VR
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 21:56
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    WOW....Someone that found something goad does well!!!

-VR
    Memory recalls he was the run away winner on one of the prose comps i ran a couple of years back 🙂

Orange Juice for Mr VR?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 21:581 edit
    Memory recalls he was the run away winner on one of the prose comps i ran a couple of years back 🙂

Orange Juice for Mr VR?
    NO, I don't like Orange Juice Mr. SS

Or, should I say I like it as much as I do 'goad'! 😉

-VR
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 22:00
    NO, I don't like Orange Juice Mr. SS

Or, should I say I like it as much as I do 'goad'! 😉

-VR
    apologies Mr VR what would you like? 🙂
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 22:021 edit
    apologies Mr VR what would you like? 🙂
    As we are both on the internet typing each other, not much you could give me if you really wanted to. 😉

-VR
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 22:08
    As we are both on the internet typing each other, not much you could give me if you really wanted to. 😉

-VR
    Not a slow cow? (do they have those across the pond these days?)
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 22:22
    Not a slow cow? (do they have those across the pond these days?)
    Define "slow cow"!!!

-VR
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 02:54
    Define "slow cow"!!!

-VR
    One that doesn't move real quickly ??
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 03:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Ghost. "The first thing you should know about Spectre... we have people everywhere..."

Without warning, one of the bouncers karate chops Radioactive and sends him flying into the hot tub.

Startreader. "When someone says "We've got people everywhere", you expect it to be hyperbole! Lots of people say that. Florists use that expression. It doesn't mean that they've got somebody working for them inside the bloody room!"
    Ah Ghost. You're not seeing the full picture when you're standing on the outside of the lounge peeking in through the window.

Those Karate chops were part of the massage and that gorgeous young masseur may look like a bouncer from out their where you're standing but I can assure you her muscles are all in the right places. Yes after she had finished the karate chop massage she dragged me into the hot tub to wash the oil off. Lovely girl.

Man, you should get yourself a subscription and then you wouldn't have to stand out there peering through windows but could come on in and enjoy the fun.

Excuse me miss..........a few more karate chops in the middle of my back right there.......ahhhhhh.........and waiter......another Heineken please.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 06:06

Orange Juice for Mr VR?
    Still, however compelling a prose writer someone is, where is the logic in the site forbidding a non-subscribing user from joining a clan, but allowing them to contribute to the Clans forum?

It makes no sense. It's not as if they get to like it so much that they want to join a clan. Experience demonstrates that they don't.

Clans are welcoming. They want members (or most do.) In the case of Goad, his compelling prose would be enjoyed so much more if he would just dip into his pocket, chip in and pay his share!
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 06:41
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Still, however compelling a prose writer someone is, where is the logic in the site forbidding a non-subscribing user from joining a clan, but allowing them to contribute to the Clans forum?

It makes no sense. It's not as if they get to like it so much that they want to join a clan. Experience demonstrates that they don't.

Clans are welcoming. ...[text shortened]... e would be enjoyed so much more if he would just dip into his pocket, chip in and pay his share!
    Just relax ST. Lay back on the lounge and enjoy a cocktail............."Waiter.........another pina colada for the young lady here".

Riff raff like that non sub Ghost may barge there way in here occasionally but they are quickly ejected by the bouncers and don't get to enjoy the benefits of this VIP spa and relaxation centre.

Now here comes the girl to give you a facial and a pedicure. I'm going back in the pool for a quick dip. Enjoy and relax. Peace and quiet abounds in here.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Sep '17 07:36

Orange Juice for Mr VR?
    Winner for the last 2 years running sir.

Finally, I get to use the smug emoticon. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree