1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 11:022 edits
    In the never ending battle to optimise the site to support more users, and to just improve the general responsiveness, I have changed the way the player tables work.

Each player is now ranked every 24 hours, and that rank will remain regardless of changes in the stats during the day until the ranking is refreshed.

To do this we had to lose some of the clickable columns from before, but to compensate a search facility has been included.

-Russ
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 11:06
    Originally posted by Russ
    In the never ending battle to optimise the site to support more users, and to just improve the general responsiveness, I have changed the way the player tables work.

Each player is now ranked every 24 hours, and that rank will remain regardless of changes in the stats during the day until the tanking is refreshed.

To do this we had to lose some of the clickable columns from before, but to compensate a search facility has been included.

-Russ
    Very cool

Like it a lot.
  3. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 11:06
    non movers from >100 days are back in there
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 11:22
    Originally posted by soulby
    non movers from >100 days are back in there
    You are right. (My mistake - it was still set to 1000 for testing). Back to 100 now. 🙂

-Russ
  5. West Virginia
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 16:38
    Russ,

It seem to re-sort when you click the "Find Me" link. Example: MAP of the Month.

If I try to sort by column again then it looses me. If I "Find Me" again it's not sorted by Moves for the Month still.

Looks great though!
  6. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 07:39
    Why is the order of the MAP out of place? As in not in order of moves made?
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 08:03
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Why is the order of the MAP out of place? As in not in order of moves made?
    Originally posted by Russ
    Each player is now ranked every 24 hours, and that rank will remain regardless of changes in the stats during the day until the ranking is refreshed.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 09:38
    It appears the MAP of the month was mistakenly reset last night. This is now being rectified. (What amateurs run this place? 😉 )

-Russ
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 11:27
    Originally posted by Drax946
    Russ,

It seem to re-sort when you click the "Find Me" link. Example: MAP of the Month.

If I try to sort by column again then it looses me. If I "Find Me" again it's not sorted by Moves for the Month still.

Looks great though!
    A fix for this will be arriving shortly.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree