Not accepting new games; will be on hiatus from chess for a while...
One of my early chess teachers was grandmaster Jude Acers (whom I met at age 15),
aka: "The Man in the Red Beret" in New Orleans.
"Funny, funny Jude. You play with little pieces all day long, and you know what?
You’ll live to be an old, old man someday. And here I am."
– Janis Joplin
The Sun Shines and The World Rolls to Music
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||210|
|Moves This Month||4|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||2289|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||2117||2069||2084|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 04 Jul '18 .