✓Accepting challenges from rated over 1000
Last moved 3032 days 11 hours ago
They say Jose Capablanca was a lazy Cuban. He lost only 6% of his tournament games. Paul Morphy lost 11%; Fischer lost 12%.
Please check out the new documentary short film, "Lay Off the Sauce: 12 reminders for staying sober" at www.12reminders.com. It has a good short argument for becoming a teetotaler.
Check out this book on Amazon.com, "365 Random Thoughts."
Rating Trend (last 50 games)
|All Games Played||123|
|Moves This Month||0|
|Tourn. Entry Rating||1740|
|90 days||1 Year||5 Years|
|Opponent Average Rating||1590||1765||1488|
- Moves This Month is the number of moves made since the 1st of the month.
- Highest Rating excludes provisional (first 20) games.
- Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.
- Rated stats are updated within 24 hours of the last completed rated game.
- Last refreshed on 15 Jul '13 .