1. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 02:011 edit
    Let's say for example that I join a banded duel tournament. That tournament will appear in "My active tournaments". But if I lose my 2 games and I am eliminated in the first round, why he stay there? When I click on "My active", I should see only the tournaments where I still play, no? If i'm eliminated from some tourneys, they are not active for me anymore! Am I misunderstanding something?!?

😕
  2. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 02:09
    Originally posted by cubitus
    Let's say for example that I join a banded duel tournament. That tournament will appear in "My active tournaments". But if I lose my 2 games and I am eliminated in the first round, why he stay there? When I click on "My active", I should see only the tournaments where I still play, no? If i'm eliminated from some tourneys, they are not active for me anymore! Am I misunderstanding something?!?

😕
    On the left-hand side of the page, click on "all my tournaments" and look for the tournaments you were eliminated in, it will be there 😉
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 02:31
    Originally posted by cubitus

😕
    it'll still show up as an active tourney until the next round starts.
  4. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 20:27
    Originally posted by trevor33
    it'll still show up as an active tourney until the next round starts.
    Thank you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree