1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 22:59
    and share data from Feb 8. Just a heads up:

https://threatpost.com/facebooks-mandatory-data-sharing-whatsapp-ire/162828/
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:36
    @moonbus said
    and share data from Feb 8. Just a heads up:

https://threatpost.com/facebooks-mandatory-data-sharing-whatsapp-ire/162828/
    Thank you for sharing.

Lets see if a widespread Exodus will take place. About 10% of my contacts have declared their inetntion to leave WhatsApp, and I got a lot of new contacts in Signal, Threema and Telegram.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 18:412 edits
    @ponderable said
    Thank you for sharing.

Lets see if a widespread Exodus will take place. About 10% of my contacts have declared their inetntion to leave WhatsApp, and I got a lot of new contacts in Signal, Threema and Telegram.
    Signal is the preferred alternative App. Open source, free, no adverts, end-to-end encryption, and no copies kept on servers.

Telegram is free, but not secure.

Threema has good encryption, but is subscription-based.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 19:06
    @moonbus said
    Signal is the preferred alternative App. Open source, free, no adverts, end-to-end encryption, and no copies kept on servers.

Telegram is free, but not secure.

Threema has good encryption, but is subscription-based.
    My son told me all about those. I offer each of my coaching clients to have the communication on their preferred channels, so I have all those three and a few others. Elements anyone?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree