1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 11:09
    U.S. Gymnast, Simone Biles, is the first woman in world-history to stick a triple-double during her floor routine:

You've gotta see this!

YouTube - 2019 U.S. Gymnastics Championships in Kansas City, Missouri.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 15:141 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    U.S. Gymnast, Simone Biles, is the first woman in world-history to stick a triple-double during her floor routine:

You've gotta see this!

[youtube]2fdp8SVOSF4[/youtube] - 2019 U.S. Gymnastics Championships in Kansas City, Missouri.
    She followed up her record-breaking double-double dismount just the day before on the balance beam with this.

Did you see the slo-mo video of this? The height she managed to get was un-freaking-believable.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Aug '19 22:00
    @wolfe63 said
    You've gotta see this!

[youtube]2fdp8SVOSF4[/youtube] - 2019 U.S. Gymnastics Championships in Kansas City, Missouri.
    This is what I like about RHP.

I'm not a gymnastics fan but ... WOW. 😲
  4. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 23:092 edits
    Typical pandering.
    That whole thing where people feel the need to praise a non white but avoid any praise of a white.

Many people are good.
    Going out of your way to praise non whites and avoiding the praise of whites makes you a RACIST!

Of course you deny this but at the end of the day you feel superior to them because you feel the need to praise them like children.
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 00:35
    @patzering said
    Typical pandering.
    That whole thing where people feel the need to praise a non white but avoid any praise of a white.

Many people are good.
    Going out of your way to praise non whites and avoiding the praise of whites makes you a RACIST!

Of course you deny this but at the end of the day you feel superior to them because you feel the need to praise them like children.
    I do what comes naturally to me. Great deeds merit praise. Race is never a factor.
    Perhaps if you could see a reflection of yourself going out of your way to deny praise, based on another's skin tone, you'd feel better about things.
    You should have a swig of turpentine pal. Because it appears that the Kool-Aid of hate has left a sticky residue slopped up against the inside of that dried-up husk once known as your cranium.
    I think it could help. Strip out some of that brain phlegm. Think clearly. Then speak.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 19:37
    @wolfe63 said

You've gotta see this!

Wow - I can only imagine how many hours of practice went into being able to perform at this level.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree