they will be lucky in my opinion.
    he is a master strategist and technician
    be great to see him back in the game
    wish it was Liverpool but wish him luck
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 23:08
    but will he made any diffirence?
    i would say one of the main issues at chelsea is the senior players- who dont want any change.

They are are a 'sunday league team' always wanting their buddies to play in ever game.
  3. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 14:50
    fair point mate
    i suppose if the manager keeps getting sacked then as a player you can always hideyour own lack of commitment
    it does look like Rafa might be on his way there
    the newspapers ... and they would never lie would they ??... report Rafa wants 18 months and Roman is only offering till the end of the season
    then apparently looking at Pep Guardiola
    just how many managers does this man want to ruin?
    how can someone so business astute be so poor at realsiing you need continuity in football.
    would Guardiola even go to Chelsea given its recent hsitory. it would need more new players than Liverpool...and that is saying something at the moment !
    be good to see Rafa back in the game anyway
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 14:57
    Originally posted by scoop122
    Rafa for chelsea is a growing clamour
    they will be lucky in my opinion.
    he is a master strategist and technician
    be great to see him back in the game
    wish it was Liverpool but wish him luck
    Benitez couldn't even mange the Poo, how on earth would he cope with a formula 1 side like Chelsea. He and not worth of leading the Blues but perhaps we will give him a job shinning Jose's trophies and shoes.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 14:57
    Originally posted by spurs73
    but will he made any diffirence?
    i would say one of the main issues at chelsea is the senior players- who dont want any change.

They are are a 'sunday league team' always wanting their buddies to play in ever game.
    As soon as Harry leaves you lot will be enjoying mid-table mediocrity once again.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Mar '12 13:41
    talksport have reported that jose was seen in london over the weekend, chelsea, spurs or england?
  7. Joined
    12 Jan '12
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 22:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Benitez couldn't even mange the Poo, how on earth would he cope with a formula 1 side like Chelsea. He and not worth of leading the Blues but perhaps we will give him a job shinning Jose's trophies and shoes.
    Couldn't manage LFC you say? 2005 tells me very differently.

Formula 1 side like Chelsea? Remind me who knocked out Chelsea from the CL in 2005/07?

What a poor argument you present. 😴
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '12 08:08
    Originally posted by naddy02
    Couldn't manage LFC you say? 2005 tells me very differently.

Formula 1 side like Chelsea? Remind me who knocked out Chelsea from the CL in 2005/07?

What a poor argument you present. 😴
    The answer to all your ramblings is "Steven [eehhm] Gerrard.
  9. Lake District
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 15:16
    I hope that Rafa doesn't go there, I want him back at Anfield for the start of next season to lead the redmen to bigger and better things. Give king Kenny a job upstairs instead.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 17:39
    Originally posted by kingkenny1
    I hope that Rafa doesn't go there, I want him back at Anfield for the start of next season to lead the redmen to bigger and better things. Give king Kenny a job upstairs instead.
    In fairness Rafa did a half decent job but as I said Stevie G won the CL for you. I don't think Rafa has the ability to take Liverpool all the way. Stick with Kenny or try and nick Moyes.. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree