1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 23:59
    @very-rusty said
    Agreed!

Some may debate the QB, but you're correct as far as I am concerned. As for the coach I don't see anyone debating that one.

-VR
    What they've done together is nothing short of astounding, you have to include Brady, maybe not the best ever. Impossible to say who was but would they have won so much without him? I doubt it.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '19 19:482 edits
    @trev33 said
    What they've done together is nothing short of astounding, you have to include Brady, maybe not the best ever. Impossible to say who was but would they have won so much without him? I doubt it.
    I remember back when the deal was made for both of them how everyone was saying what a bad move it was. What is it how many championships later? I personally don't believe they would have done it without Brady, just said people might debate that one. One of the Best moves they ever made was hiring both men, that everyone should agree on!

Brady has a whopping six championship rings and nine total Super Bowl appearances — the most out of any player in history.

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Oct '19 19:56
    @very-rusty said
    I remember back when the deal was made for both of them how everyone was saying what a bad move it was. What is it how many championships later? I personally don't believe they would have done it without Brady, just said people might debate that one. One of the Best moves they ever made was hiring both men, that everyone should agree on!

-VR
    what bad move are you referring to?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '19 20:06
    @lemondrop said
    what bad move are you referring to?
    Exactly, the point I was making! 😉

-VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Oct '19 21:20
    @very-rusty said
    Exactly, the point I was making! 😉

-VR
    rusty darling
    your point is so dull you could sit on it
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 12:41
    @lemondrop said
    rusty darling
    your point is so dull you could sit on it
    You don't understand not my problem!

That is on you!

-VR
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '19 01:52
    @trev33 said
    AFC East - NE
    AFC North - Browns
    AFC South - Texans
    AFC West - Chiefs
    AFC Wildcards - Steelers & Chargers

NFC East - Giants
    NFC North - Packers
    NFC South - Saints
    NFC West - Rams
    NFC Wildcards - Bears & Eagles

Top Seeds - Chiefs and Rams

AFC division final: Browns vs Chiefs
    NFC division final: Rams vs Packers

SuperBowl match up: Chiefs vs Rams

SuperBowl winner: Rams
    I agree with some of this, but think New England will win another one. Belichick and Brady are 2 superior tacticians. Give them 1/2 an inch and they'll carve your heart out and hand it to you!

YouTube
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Oct '19 15:28
    Pats fan since they were incepted. Until then, anyone in Boston had the Giants as the home team. Anyway, twenty years of bliss and still counting. Best defense I ever saw the Pats have. Hopefully, they'll be in the bowl this February, again.

They say that defense wins championships. yup. and it doesn't do any harm to have Tom Brady lead your offense, too 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree