I can't stand the sport
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 00:471 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    withering in pain
    pussy
    I can't stand the sport
    In soccer, there is "diving", which is when players just fall to the ground, not touched, and cry until the ref awards a penalty. It's because of this that soccer is unwatchable.

Rugby players call soccer "cindy ball", or something like that, because they often act like girls.

Note: this is for ALL players, America included, so you British guys can just cool it.

The skill of soccer is ruined by the "cindy" players crying for penalties, instead of manning up and actually playing the damn sport!!

Edit: maybe it's Wendy ball. Deservedly so if they are more interested in diving than playing.

This has aggravated me for a while. The NBA had this problem and issued heavy fines for wussies who would rather fall down than play. Guess what....problem solved.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 01:38
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    In soccer, there is "diving", which is when players just fall to the ground, not touched, and cry until the ref awards a penalty. It's because of this that soccer is unwatchable.

Rugby players call soccer "cindy ball", or something like that, because they often act like girls.

Note: this is for ALL players, America included, so you British guys can ...[text shortened]... ued heavy fines for wussies who would rather fall down than play. Guess what....problem solved.
    agree
    I do admire their ability in the sport
    but something has to be done
    I like your solution
    mine would have been to take them behind the shed and castrate them
    since they're sissies anyway
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 01:51
    agree
    I do admire their ability in the sport
    but something has to be done
    I like your solution
    mine would have been to take them behind the shed and castrate them
    since they're sissies anyway
    "Wendy ball" fans seem to look the other way when the wussies fall on the ground and cry for NO reason, not even touched.

Real sportsmen play the game, utilize their talent, try to win honestly, and....give the 'paying' fans something they deserve, to see the game actually played.

No crying, no falling down, no coaches kissing boo-boos.

Note: if I seem pissed off about this, it's because I am!!
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 02:41
    GO ENGLAND!
  6. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 09:25
    To be fair I think the diving in this cup has improved markedly. When players do go down the referees are ignoring them and the player usually gets up of his own accord. Neymar was pretty appalling yesterday but for me that's been the exception.

And, oh yes, GO ENGLAND!!!
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 12:46
    Originally posted by @neilarini
    To be fair I think the diving in this cup has improved markedly. When players do go down the referees are ignoring them and the player usually gets up of his own accord. Neymar was pretty appalling yesterday but for me that's been the exception.

And, oh yes, GO ENGLAND!!!
    I'm not a huge Neymar fan, and I agree that there's way too much boohooing and acting in futbol.
    But the Mexican player did appear to intentionally step on Neymar,s healing ankle. The one that's been healing since its fracture in February.
    I'm sure Neymar exaggerated, but a spiked shoe having a stroll across his fresh break, probably didn't tickle.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 14:24
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I'm not a huge Neymar fan, and I agree that there's way too much boohooing and acting in futbol.
    But the Mexican player did appear to intentionally step on Neymar,s healing ankle. The one that's been healing since its fracture in February.
    I'm sure Neymar exaggerated, but a spiked shoe having a stroll across his fresh break, probably didn't tickle.
    I think the only Mexican that did not have a kick at naymar was their keeper.
    Refs owe it to players to protect them that cowardly stamp shoukd have been punished by a red card.
    Only naymar will know how sore it was.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 16:511 edit
    Originally posted by @roma45
    I think the only Mexican that did not have a kick at naymar was their keeper.
    Refs owe it to players to protect them that cowardly stamp shoukd have been punished by a red card.
    Only naymar will know how sore it was.
    Neymar is like the guy who cried "wolf" too many times...he is often playacting. Sometimes springing back to life in an instant. I would book him the first time I saw that and send him him off the second time. He would man up.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jul '18 05:21
    withering in pain
    pussy
    I can't stand the sport
    Thumbs up for the 2nd line .

Don't care how good he is , that s--- is just grubbery!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree