1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 20:44
    So who is watching premier league with added recorded crowd sounds and who prefers to hear the shouts from the bench and the players?
  2. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 21:11
    @petewxyz said
    So who is watching premier league with added recorded crowd sounds and who prefers to hear the shouts from the bench and the players?
    The imaginary crowd sounds are better than some teams real sounds.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 21:351 edit
    @neilarini said
    The imaginary crowd sounds are better than some teams real sounds.
    Didn't like to say it first, but Arsenal as loud as Palace, don't think so!

I started without the crowd sounds feeling like I was being a purist, but to be honest I preferred the added sound. Not sure what that says??

BTW I was so proud of my daughter who started singing, 'You only sing when you're recorded'. So proud!
  4. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '20 08:26
    @petewxyz said
    Didn't like to say it first, but Arsenal as loud as Palace, don't think so!

I started without the crowd sounds feeling like I was being a purist, but to be honest I preferred the added sound. Not sure what that says??

BTW I was so proud of my daughter who started singing, 'You only sing when you're recorded'. So proud!
    (I was making an Oldham joke - re imaginary/real crowd).

I like the imaginary crowd though. A lot of times I'll switch the sound off altogether. The imaginary crowd is soothing.
  5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    21 Jun '20 14:19
    @neilarini said
    (I was making an Oldham joke - re imaginary/real crowd).

I like the imaginary crowd though. A lot of times I'll switch the sound off altogether. The imaginary crowd is soothing.
    I remember taking my now wife to a match at Boundary Park. At one point when she needed to remind the linesman of the error of his ways whilst hinting at concerns about his parentage you could hear this high pitched scouse voice over the rest of the whole crowd - so proud!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree