1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Sep '19 16:00
    Another Hockey season will soon be starting October 2/19 I believe.

I've already seen a few exhibition games. Looks like a few teams may have some exciting new players with lots of skill.

Who would have picked St. Louis to win the Cup this time last year?
    Be interesting to see how this season goes.

-VR
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Sep '19 16:03
    @very-rusty said
    Another Hockey season will soon be starting October 2/19 I believe.

I've already seen a few exhibition games. Looks like a few teams may have some exciting new players with lots of skill.

Who would have picked St. Louis to win the Cup this time last year?
    Be interesting to see how this season goes.

-VR
    puck u 🙂
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Sep '19 16:41
    @lemondrop said
    puck u 🙂
    Hockey not your game?

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Sep '19 17:37
    @very-rusty said
    Hockey not your game?

-VR
    a lot of my extended family are shark fans
    when Gretzky was playing I had some interest
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Sep '19 19:05
    @lemondrop said
    a lot of my extended family are shark fans
    when Gretzky was playing I had some interest
    I think all hockey fans liked Gretzky's play rather they liked the man, or team he was on. One of the greatest for sure. Think we will ever see another one like him?

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '19 23:50
    NEW YORK - The NHL's 2019-20 regular season will commence Wednesday, Oct. 2, with a four-game slate, highlighted by the St. Louis Blues raising their first Stanley Cup championship banner before facing the Washington Capitals at Enterprise Center. The 1,271-game regular-season schedule - 82 games per team - will conclude Saturday, April 4, 2020.

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 22:45
    @Very-Rusty

It will be cool to see the American teams kick the crap out of the Canadian teams....again. 😀
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 16:293 edits
    @chaney3 said
    @Very-Rusty

It will be cool to see the American teams kick the crap out of the Canadian teams....again. 😀
    LOL@ chaney3.....Yes, shows what you know about the St. louis blues team! 19 are Canadians 15 of them played for the cup final game!!! 😉 Sometime have a look through the roosters chaney3 and see where the players are from that play on the American teams!!! 😉

You will find most are from Canada and European countries very few from the U.S.A. although they have a few more than they did 10 years ago!!! 😉 Their Womens team (U.S.A.) has come along way and has been doing some winning in recent years agains the Canadian women, but was many years in the making. We have some young women who are up and coming though.

-VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 17:15
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ chaney3.....Yes, shows what you know about the St. louis blues team! 19 are Canadians 15 of them played for the cup final game!!! 😉 Sometime have a look through the roosters chaney3 and see where the players are from that play on the American teams!!! 😉

You will find most are from Canada and European countries very few from the U.S.A. although they have a few ...[text shortened]... en, but was many years in the making. We have some young women who are up and coming though.

-VR
    Okay?

Canadian players have NO loyalty to Canada.

A selfish bunch.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 12:103 edits
    @chaney3 said
    Okay?

Canadian players have NO loyalty to Canada.

A selfish bunch.
    Well when it come to Canada Cup or Olympics the loyalty is there.

The Americans can afford to pay the Canadian players so they would have to be complete idiots not to go where the money is, all in American Dollars, then they come back here to Canada with their Millions build homes make babies and live a comfortable life!!! Not a bad deal!!!

Did you know a lot of them have homes in the U.S.A. and in Canada too? Most come home during the summer and some have Hockey Camps for kids. You take the kid out of Canada, but you can't take Canada out of the kid, they usually return after retirement for the most part.

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 12:081 edit
    Guy Lafleur Stats NHL
    Lafleur is the all-time leading scorer in Canadiens history, notching 1,246 points (518 goals and 728 assists) in his 14 years with the Habs. He led the NHL in points in 1976, 1977, and 1978.
    Guy Lafleur - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Guy_Lafleur

Tony Marinaro
    ✔
    @TonyMarinaro
    Just been told that Guy Lafleur went to get his heart checked this morning. DR told him he needs to have Quadruple Bypass Surgery. The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. Best of luck to my childhood idol. #TheFlower #Habs #TSN690

-VR
  12. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    16 Oct '19 17:34
    @Very-Rusty
    Hockey is back?
    When did it ever leave?
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Oct '19 15:121 edit
    My Bruins are looking to get the cup back that they lost to the Blues last year. We got some good draft picks, we'll see!

Rusty, are you a Leafs fan? Can't remember.
    Anyway, it looks like Tampa is #1, with Bruins/Leafs next in line.

Leafs knocked out #1 pick in the playoffs last year, Tampa. That paved the way for the Bruins, and they got to the finals but kinda did their own gag job v. Blues. Bruins looking to avenge
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Oct '19 12:57
    @earl-of-trumps said
    My Bruins are looking to get the cup back that they lost to the Blues last year. We got some good draft picks, we'll see!

Rusty, are you a Leafs fan? Can't remember.
    Anyway, it looks like Tampa is #1, with Bruins/Leafs next in line.

Leafs knocked out #1 pick in the playoffs last year, Tampa. That paved the way for the Bruins, and they got to the finals but kinda did their own gag job v. Blues. Bruins looking to avenge
    Leafs have an exciting young team if they can get things going. They are not my favourite team though, and I've never said which one was so that is a good reason why you wouldn't remember.

-VR
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 03:21
    @very-rusty said
    Leafs have an exciting young team if they can get things going. They are not my favourite team though, and I've never said which one was so that is a good reason why you wouldn't remember.

-VR
    Noooooooooooooo, Rusty! Say it ain't so. Not a les habitat fan!?

can't ever be! you're too nice a guy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree