1. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 21:142 edits
    What a great week for English sport.
    Our football team beat Croatia to top our group.
    Lewis Hamilton , one of the top 3 drivers of all times, wins yet another GP
    The cricket team continue to thrash Sri Lanka away, where SA and the hapless Aussies have struggled in recent years
    And our rugby team dismantle Australia by 19 points

Happy days
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 21:53
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    What a great week for English sport.
    Our football team beat Croatia to top our group.
    Lewis Hamilton , one of the top 3 drivers of all times, wins yet another GP
    The cricket team continue to thrash Sri Lanka away, where SA and the hapless Aussies have struggled in recent years
    And our rugby team dismantle Australia by 19 points

Happy days
    Where have you been?
    Hiding since croatia put england out of the world cup. But you got revenge in a tournament not many care about...sorry i mean no one cares about.
    As for tax dodging hamilton hes more swiss than english.
    Sorry i always fall asleep when cricket is mentioned. Not really a sport is it?

Good to see you alive and well alrhough still deluded what the word great actually means...😂

Well done on the rugby though good strong team
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 22:031 edit
    What Hamilton does to safeguard his money is up to him. He is English, and one of the top 3 GP drivers of all time.
    The newly created 'competative' friendlies in football ARE a puzzle, but to win a 3 team group with Spain and Croatia is something that other teams like, erm, Scotland could only dream of. See you beat Israel recently. Good job.
    Cricket? The greatest sport ever. You try to play it North of the border.
    And, yes. The rugby thrashing of the Aussies was soooo good! Should have been more.
    Been taking a break, thanks. Actually got tickets for the snooker WC next year, so looking forward to that.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 22:17
    I've not been to the sports page of the forums before, but I have to agree with you about cricket; if it's not like other sports this is because it transcends other sports, and one can only feel sorry for those who don't realize this!

I also by the way agree with your profile comment; 'Idiot wind', who but the man could have come up with a song like that? Or sung it like that for that matter...
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 22:18
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    What Hamilton does to safeguard his money is up to him. He is English, and one of the top 3 GP drivers of all time.
    The newly created 'competative' friendlies in football ARE a puzzle, but to win a 3 team group with Spain and Croatia is something that other teams like, erm, Scotland could only dream of. See you beat Israel recently. Good job.
    Cricket? The gre ...[text shortened]... ing a break, thanks. Actually got tickets for the snooker WC next year, so looking forward to that.
    More of the car than hamilton being best ever top three.
    I think its a disgrace he can earn millions but not give to his own country. He should be banned from uk.
    As for cricket scotland beat England last summer....😁

Hope you enjoy the snooker i am playing worst ever just now...a visit to specsavers is in order once i save up a bit.
    If only i had hamiltons accountant....😁
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 22:20
    @indonesia-phil said
    I've not been to the sports page of the forums before, but I have to agree with you about cricket; if it's not like other sports this is because it transcends other sports, and one can only feel sorry for those who don't realize this!

I also by the way agree with your profile comment; 'Idiot wind', who but the man could have come up with a song like that? Or sung it like that for that matter...
    Yeah, I know, talking to myself, but just to say that 'Blonde on Blonde' isn't far behind, as Dylan albums go.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 22:22
    @indonesia-phil said
    Yeah, I know, talking to myself, but just to say that 'Blonde on Blonde' isn't far behind, as Dylan albums go.
    Anyway, sorry, back to sport...
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    25 Nov '18 22:43
    Idiot wind and the immortal 'Tangled Up In Blue' are major players in BOTT.

My personal 2nd favourite is Highway 61, but your nomination is strong.

Roma....not a F1 expert, but I understood Vettel's team had the stronger car in July/August, but Hamilton out drove him, put pressure on, and made him make mistakes. Hamilton is clearly the best driver in the past 20 yrs, as I said, probably not given the respect he deserves!
    Bet he has paid more UK tax than you and me combined, but that is another argument!
    Sorry to see young Murray's fantastic tennis career coming to an end. Don't you think the lad should retire gracefully? He won't come back from this injury
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Nov '18 08:20
    @indonesia-phil said

cricket 👌
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '18 09:00
    @karoly-aczel said
    cricket 👌
    That was intelligent.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Nov '18 10:51
    @karoly-aczel said
    cricket 👌
    Cricket 🖕
  12. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '18 19:03
    @roma45 said
    Cricket 🖕
    So was that. Perhaps I'll stay off the sports forum after all.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 10:05
    @roma45 said
    Where have you been?
    Hiding since croatia put england out of the world cup. But you got revenge in a tournament not many care about...sorry i mean no one cares about.
    As for tax dodging hamilton hes more swiss than english.
    Sorry i always fall asleep when cricket is mentioned. Not really a sport is it?

Good to see you alive and well alrhough still deluded what the word great actually means...😂

Well done on the rugby though good strong team
    So, what have you Teuchters done lately? Made your "ladies" slide a stone over the ice... thrown a wooden pole... and that's about it!
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 14:29
    @shallow-blue said
    So, what have you Teuchters done lately? Made your "ladies" slide a stone over the ice... thrown a wooden pole... and that's about it!
    But i am not boosting like my english buddy.
    Hamilton tax dodger.
    Cricket...not a real sport
    Football..did not beat small nation croatia when it mattered.
    Rugby...good team credit where its due.
    Glad youcare interested in curling great sport our foitball team is on the up won the league and got promoted.
    I cant be bothered tovsee what country you are from just another boring troll who would last five minutes sharing you're boring stereotypical views in scotland..

Oh i forgot england still rules at morris dancing...must be so proud.
  15. Subscribervendaonline
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 20:28
    @roma45 said
    But i am not boosting like my english buddy.
    Hamilton tax dodger.
    Cricket...not a real sport
    Football..did not beat small nation croatia when it mattered.
    Rugby...good team credit where its due.
    Glad youcare interested in curling great sport our foitball team is on the up won the league and got promoted.
    I cant be bothered tovsee what country you are from just another b ...[text shortened]... typical views in scotland..

Oh i forgot england still rules at morris dancing...must be so proud.
    Morris dancing is not a sport, it's an ancient tradition
    Scotland are probably the best tossers
    Sorry I meant caber tossers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree