1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 16:54
    What a guy, what a guy.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/tiger-woods-half-siblings/story?id=16074340
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 17:35
    Originally posted by mudpie
    What a guy, what a guy.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/tiger-woods-half-siblings/story?id=16074340
    Yes indeed. Where were all of these relatives when Tiger was being assaulted by
    the media and the likes of neanderthals like you mudflap?

Sort of like those relatives who crawl out of the woodwork, when you win the lottery.

You are nothing more than a hater. I'll bet your parents are proud of the turd they spawned.
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 20:39
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

Sort of like those relatives who crawl out of the woodwork, when you win the lottery.

You are nothing more than a hater. I'll bet your parents are proud of the turd they spawned.
    "Hater" love that word, losers throw that out there all the time. How do you know they werent there for him numbnuts? Billion bucks in the bank and you cant bail out a crippled brother. You can only defend that because your head is wedged up your a$$ way past the retraction point. "Hater"....see one with an opinion...."passed".... see died...."A.D.D."....see future janitor......"dumba$$"....see your shaving partner. Fine round today Eldrick, Peds dont work so well in the cold!
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 20:521 edit
    "Hater" love that word, losers throw that out there all the time. How do you know they werent there for him numbnuts? Billion bucks in the bank and you cant bail out a crippled brother. You can only defend that because your head is wedged up your a$$ way past the retraction point. "Hater"....see one with an opinion...."passed".... see died...."A.D.D."....see ee your shaving partner. Fine round today Eldrick, Peds dont work so well in the cold!
    The best get hated. People like you only perpetuate Tiger's fame.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Apr '12 21:12
    "Hater" love that word, losers throw that out there all the time. How do you know they werent there for him numbnuts? Billion bucks in the bank and you cant bail out a crippled brother. You can only defend that because your head is wedged up your a$$ way past the retraction point. "Hater"....see one with an opinion...."passed".... see died...."A.D.D."....see ...[text shortened]... ee your shaving partner. Fine round today Eldrick, Peds dont work so well in the cold!
    Because "numbnuts" the article stated they had not spoken since his Father's death.
    I guess math isn't your strong suit either.

Let me know when you want to meet face to face and we'll see who the loser is.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 14:43
    Just because of that pathetic wannabe-threat: you.

Richard
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 16:17
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Just because of that pathetic wannabe-threat: you.

Richard
    Hey Dick.....you can come along as well. Should be fun.
  8. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 00:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 00:27
    Because "numbnuts" the article stated they had not spoken since his Father's death.

Oooh. Oooh. Oooh. Cyberspace🙂......I'm not your typical ss worshiper. nor your typical ss target. but I tell you what, I'll look you up upon request sweet cheeks
  10. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 00:38

11. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 00:52

12. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 01:19

I gotta try this again, just one more time......membership, please, when you windup with a bilion dollars, do you take care of your siblings or not?Please dont drop the ball on this one, you have a thousand million dollars, do you help your half brothers and sisters or not?.....again a thousand million dollars
  13. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 01:261 edit

14. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 01:32

On second thought, I think I will look
    you up....Let you know who I am when I introduce myself
  15. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 01:34
    On second thought, I think I will look
    you up....Let you know who I am when I introduce myself
    Always wanted to meet the boy who worships at the feet of the peat moss whoremonger🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree