1. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 09:55
    @sonship said

" I do good works. You just talk " that's the game and dichotomy he runs.
    I neither said nor implied any such thing. Is that your conscience talking? I dont talk about myself and I have resisted all attempts by you to get me to talk about myself. I dont ask you about yourself either, and when you do talk about yourself I ignore you.. not interested.

I focus on the doctrine of Christ, and the deceivers are the ones like you, who preach the opposite of what Jesus preached.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 11:34
    @sonship said
    Rajk999 will not confess Jesus Christ is Lord Rajk999 also will not unambiguously confess his belief in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. Even all the atheists that he runs to to comfort himself along with have not been able to convince him to show me up on those two major points.
    Major points ? For who? Maybe for your church but certainly not for Jesus Christ because you have not shown anywhere Jesus is interested in that.

Jesus preached :

1. The Rich Man in Luke 16, faced torment in hell for ignoring the poor
    2. The Priest and Levite, will not get eternal life in the Kingdom of God [Luke 10], for ignoring the man in need.
    3. The Goats in Matt 25, is cast out of the Kingdom of God for not doing good works
    4. Born-again Church members, per Rev 2 and 3, will have their names struck off the book of life, will face damnation for not living righteously.

The entire Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about good works and righteousness and you condemn these things.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 11:36
    @Rajk999

You're reading it. Though you have eyes to see and see not.
    You have ears to hear and hear not.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 12:072 edits
    @Rajk999
    Major points ? For who? Maybe for your church but certainly not for Jesus Christ because you have not shown anywhere Jesus is interested in that.

More ignorant lies from Rajk999.
    Matthew 10:32,33 teaches Jesus cares about men making confession

" Everyone therefore who will confess in Me before men, I also will confess in him before My Father who is in the heavens.

But whoever who will deny Me before men, I also will deny him before My Father who is in the heavens."

I know what you are going to write next.
    You are immediately going to go to chapter 7 about not everyone who says Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom.

But it doesn't make Matthew 10:32,33 somehow disappear.

Jesus preached :

Jesus also preached Matthew 10:32,33

1. The Rich Man in Luke 16, faced torment in hell for ignoring the poor

Actually, the cause was that he did not hear Moses and the prophets and repent.
    Like his brothers who remained alive and were in that danger, his conscience was
    never touched about anything in the word of God.

"But he [the rich man] said, No, Father Abraham; but if some one rises from the dead would go to them, THEY WILL REPENT.

But he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead." (vs.30,31)

The word of God should have caused him to repent. He never did. Of course he never allowed God to change the way he lived also.

2. The Priest and Levite, will not get eternal life in the Kingdom of God [Luke 10], for ignoring the man in need.

These straws you grasp at will never justify you refusing to acknowledge what only men can do in the Holy Spirit - that Jesus is Lord.

"No one can say Jesus is Lord! except in the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor.12:1)

And the rationales you grasp at will never excuse you as long as you conceal in ambiguity the resurrection of the body physically of the Lord Jesus Christ.

You can grasp for everything ELSE. But the antichrist spirit cannot be hidden forever.

3. The Goats in Matt 25, is cast out of the Kingdom of God for not doing good works
    4. Born-again Church members, per Rev 2 and 3, will have their names struck off the book of life, will face damnation for not living righteously.

I have dealt with the passages.

Reaching for these will not do as substitutes for not believing in the physical resurrection of Jesus and the extreme reluctance to confess Jesus is Lord before the world.

Like Cain, you bring to God what YOU think will justify you for eternal life.
    Like Cain, you hate those who trust in what God requires that we offer to Him for
    justification.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 12:181 edit
    Alternate Explanations for the Empty Tomb | Highlight
    Trained historian - Mike Licona (a short video)

YouTube
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 12:421 edit
    @sonship said
    More ignorant lies from Rajk999.
    Matthew 10:32,33 teaches Jesus cares about men making confession

" Everyone therefore who will confess in Me before men, I also will confess in him before My Father who is in the heavens.

But whoever who will deny Me before men, I also will deny him before My Father who is in the heavens."
    There is just ONE CHRISTIAN around here who has told people about Jesus Christ and His teachings, and it aint you. [Most Christians focus on church teachings and ignore Christ]. I am a Christian and and I tell people what Jesus preached, and I focus on what Jesus said about how one can enter the Kingdom of God. This is what Jesus expects from His true disciples. This is what is called a good confession. I need to say nothing else.

Therefore I have no intention of confessing anything before a hypocritical Satanic moronic dunce like you. You have told people volumes about Witness Lee and when it comes to Jesus Christ you have discouraged people from listening to Christ and obeying His teachings of righteous living and keeping of the commandments. You have an evil confession, and your time will soon come to an end.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Sep '21 13:0111 edits
    I am the only Christian poster I know of on this Forum who has shed anonymity to indicate both who I am and where I have met with other Christians over the years.
    I posted websites previously years back. I do it a second time now. (Some of my dates may be slightly off).
    (1974 - 1977)
    The church in New York City , NY
    New York City
    Address: (Various locations, please see website)
    Phone: +1 (718) 454-1826
    E-Mail: churchinnyc@gmail.com

(1978 - 1987)
    The church in Newton Mass. Address: 50 Dudley Rd, Newton, Massachusetts 02459, USA
    Phone: +1 (617) 964-0142
    E-Mail: tcinewton@aol.com

(1987 - 1993)
    the church in Greensboro NC
    Possibly not meeting now.

(1993? - 2018)
    The church in Dunn Loring Virginia
    Address: 2317 Morgan Ln, Dunn Loring, Virginia 22027, USA
    Phone: +1 (703) 204-9039
    E-Mail: churchindunnloring@gmail.com

(2018 - 2020)
    the church in Gaithersburg MD
    Gaithersburg
    Address: 11210 Game Preserve Rd, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878, USA
    Phone: +1 (240) 780-2001
    E-Mail: contactus@churchingaithersburg.org

meeting now since 2020
    The church (of God) in Pittsburgh PA
    Phone: +1 (412) 241-1110
    E-Mail: info@churchinpgh.org

You have a few opinionated people here who have never gone out on a limb to actually indicate WHERE they have ever congregated. Why?

Its real easy for some of you to remain anonymous and opinionated about other groups and gatherings. Try to get RAJK999 to indicate who he meets with or leave information as to where a verification of character and participation in practical fellowship could be known.

So you critics who like to condemn whole congregations but will never indicate where one could look into where YOU congregate, I'm not impressed by your concealing in anonymity where you fellowship. That's the easy way out as far as I am concerned.

For these years at least I came out from behind Internet shadows and gave you a way to call and say -

"Hey, do you know of somebody named Jack Wilmore? He preaches a lot on a www.chessatwork.com website under the name "sonship" or "jaywill". Uh, what kind of Christian is he among you all?"

I do not hide behind vague, shadowy, "safe" Internet anonymity.
    People who knew me will say what ever it is they will say.
    Without any prior consultation from me any of these congregations would probably remember me as a regular participant in good standing.

Some of you big mouths hide behind your keyboards in anonymity and throw stones at others.
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Sep '21 19:02
    @sonship said
    I am the only Christian poster I know of on this Forum who has shed anonymity to indicate both who I am and where I have met with other Christians over the years.
    I posted websites previously years back. I do it a second time now. (Some of my dates may be slightly off).
    (1974 - 1977)
    The church in New York City , NY
    New York City
    Address: (Various locations, please see ...[text shortened]... ding.

Some of you big mouths hide behind your keyboards in anonymity and throw stones at others.
    Nobody cares.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Sep '21 19:051 edit
    @BigDogg

Who are you? Everybody?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Oct '21 18:08
    @sonship said
    And the only Christian poster I know of that can post 3 long messages in 2 minutes.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 03:48
    @sonship said
    Who cares?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 03:52
    @sonship said
    You're reading it. Though you have eyes to see and see not.
    You have ears to hear and hear not.
    There isn’t one single poster in this forum, Christian or otherwise who is willing to even tolerate your grandstanding pomposity, let alone align themselves with you. You alienate everyone.

And yet it is us who “have ears and hear not”.

Have you ever considered that YOU might be the problem?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 11:281 edit
    @divegeester

There isn’t one single poster in this forum, Christian or otherwise who is willing to even tolerate your grandstanding pomposity, let alone align themselves with you. You alienate everyone.

Grandstanding is you presuming to know in depth what everyone is thinking as they read these posts. That is pompous.

Are you so afraid I will write something that you have to rush over and say I am wasting my time ? That's my business if I want to use my time as I wish.

And yet it is us who “have ears and hear not”.

Yes.

That is I am concerned about hearing the voice of God's Spirit.
    If God speaks to me through you I want to hear it.

Saying the Son of God is a temporary office though, I don't think God is speaking that to anyone. Him speaking through people today should be based on what He has spoken in the Bible.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 11:44
    You alienate everyone.

When that accusation comes my way I sometimes consider Isaiah starting that csignificant 53rd chapter with his question.

"Who has believed our report ? " (Isa. 53:1)

The prophet complained to God that he was speaking God's word but no one was believing!

"Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of Jehovah been revealed?"

Its like that sometime.
    Then again, you may be exaggerating nobody likes to read my posts containing some words of the Scriptures.

Is it that you wish that would be the case?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Oct '21 12:271 edit

Yes I have. Many times.

Now let me ask you a question in turn. Is it that you have an innate suspicion against influential Christians? I mean if someone has spoken some things which many people have benefitted from, is that an automatic signal to you that you should be suspicious ?

Ie. "This Christian has been regarded as worth emulating and serious consideration should be given to his words and life. Automatically, there surely is cultic devotion going on here."

Could that suspicion be a reflection of your own individualism and reluctance break from your maverick disposition to go it on your own?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree