1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 00:39
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHDHd51cpDY
    I was thinking of the 1982 rehash with Nastassja Kinski and Malcolm McDowell. The 1942 film is well regarded.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 00:42
    @hakima said
    My work which consists, in part, of answering the crisis phone in my county, requires me to assess need in relation to response. I’m often asked “What is a crisis?” What the questioner generally means is, “When should I call the crisis line?” My answer is, “You get to determine if you are having a crisis, I am here to determine how we respond to that crisis.”

Sometimes th ...[text shortened]... sence is simply to hold peaceful presence until the requester can determine and meet their own need.
    I was referring more to the OP when I asked, but I think you've managed to answer the question quite well anyway. I determine if I need help and you determine what you think the appropriate response is.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 00:48
    I'll help you. Just say the word.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '19 17:25
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

If the man needed to kill Donald Trump, would you help?

You better be careful. You'll have the FBI busting through your front door posting sentences like that.
    No, only if they were a democrat.

It's all good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree