1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 04:431 edit
    RJ Hinds? Did he get banned? Or did he leave on his own due to the severe forum backlash he was getting for being such a thoroughly abhorrent racist?

Also, why did Robbie Carrobie get banned?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 05:38
    @vivify said
    Cheating the clans system and then publicly abusing the website's owner when called out for it.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 05:40
    @vivify said
    RJ Hinds? Did he get banned? Or did he leave on his own due to the severe forum backlash he was getting for being such a thoroughly abhorrent racist?
    He apparently left of his own accord. I seem to remember him making a comment to that effect. He is not banned and made chess moves yesterday.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 07:091 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 07:10
    @vivify said

I messaged RJHinds a long time ago asking why he was not posting; ha replied that he had had enough of the forums. Or words to that effect.

As FMF said, carrobie was banned for cheating the clan system and in doing so was deliberately undermining one of the core functional elements of this site. When called out he publicly accused the site administration of various nefariousnesses and immoral behaviour and was promptly banned. I think he was pleased to be relieved of the burden of carrying the burning caricature of @robbie-carrobie.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 13:523 edits
    @FMF
    Cheating the clans system and then publicly abusing the website's owner when called out for it.

He apparently left of his own accord. I seem to remember him making a comment to that effect. He is not banned and made chess moves yesterday.

Another joy filled gossip session with FMF.

Can't you see the smiles of pure joy and delight coming across all the "community's" faces ?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 14:13
    @sonship said
    vivify asked for some information ~ in the OP ~ about longstanding - but now absent - members of this community. I offered some answers.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 14:14
    @sonship said
    Can't you see the smiles of pure joy and delight coming across all the "community's" faces ?
    I suggest you post this on the thread you started about me.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 23:43
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I was half way through a paragraph in reply when I had a flash of inspiration.

You are a dick.

Succinct and precise.
    Thank you.
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 15:52
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Sonship, pull up a chair and sit down sir. Listen. It's better that it comes from me, a learned gentleman with nice shoes. Now, in short, in the words of David Cassidy in fact, you are a distinctly joyless fellow. Not stop projecting this joylessness on other people, there's a good chap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree