1. Joined
    15 Oct '19
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 09:471 edit
    So many of us are going through spiritual awakenings, where we literally feel like our lives are turning upside down and inside out. In a sense, we’re dying to our old lives and being reborn.

We’re becoming the people we were always at our core: powerful, authentic, raw, tender and open-hearted.

But while spiritual awakenings are filled with beauty, grace, and joy, they can also be tremendously difficult to live through.

The truth is, real spiritual awakenings are raw and can have many ecstatic highs and deep lows.

For so many of us, they start with some form of painful event, like a life-threatening disease, a sudden job loss, or the breakup of a relationship. Something happens to us that completely shatters any illusions we had about life being “secure” and “stable”.

For others (such as spiritual teacher Michael Singer), the awakening process starts without suffering or pain. There’s just a sudden “knowing”, like a light bulb that goes off in your head.

But regardless of how they start, authentic spiritual awakenings aren’t all rainbows, glitter, and unicorns. There will be inevitable challenges that must be addressed along the way, so the process moves more smoothly.

In 2013, I had my awakening the “hard” way: through the sudden collapse of my marriage. The months that followed were very painful but by the end of the year, I thought the worst was behind me.

At that moment, I thought life would be joyful and blissful always and that my awakening process had finished.

How naive.

Almost 6 years later, I’m still “awakening”– every single day presenting new opportunities for growth.
    And I now believe that to “awaken” means to initiate a process that will unfold for the rest of our lives. There really isn’t an end to a spiritual awakening.

Looking back on my life since 2013, I can say this for sure: it would have been nice to witness and follow someone else’s difficult awakening process.

I had many examples of people who had awakened and their lives looked wonderful from the outside. But I didn’t get the “raw” side of their stories.

Did they suffer?

What were their lows?

How low were their lows?

This would have been so important for me because when I was going through my “dark night of the soul”, there was a part of me that questioned whether I was doing this whole awakening process the “right” way.

That’s why I shot this video for you.

If you’ve awakened but are going through some deep challenges right now, this video will certainly be a lifeline.

In this video, I’ll give you a “behind the scenes” look into my own awakening and share the most challenging moments I’ve lived through in these past years. By opening up about my challenges, I hope to help you in your own awakening process too.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
    1. What is a spiritual awakening? I’ll define what an awakening is and why it happens to you.

2. Some common challenges you may face during your awakening. Such as feelings like loneliness, despair, and times where you feel like you’re going insane. I detail a few of the most painful events that happened in my own life.

3. The positive side of an awakening. It isn’t all bad and I’ll also share some of the most beautiful moments that I was blessed with in my own life. Hint: some involved feeling awe and wonder, like a
    child.

https://dausel.co/N3uS58

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says “I am not a robot”
    And then you will be redirected to the youtube video that shows and complete explanation.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 10:23
    @nimaaf said
    So many of us are going through spiritual awakenings, where we literally feel like our lives are turning upside down and inside out. In a sense, we’re dying to our old lives and being reborn.

We’re becoming the people we were always at our core: powerful, authentic, raw, tender and open-hearted.

But while spiritual awakenings are filled with beauty, grace, and joy, they ...[text shortened]... a robot”
    And then you will be redirected to the youtube video that shows and complete explanation.
    Heads up old chap.

The link you have been heavily plugging in all your forum posts so far (on your first day at RHP) will be clicked on by nobody with a semblance of intelligent thought. If you are indeed a genuine newbie and not somebody simply promoting their own site, then chill a little, play some chess, allow people the opportunity to get to know you as a poster, and perhaps one day trust you enough to follow one of your links.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 11:29
    @nimaaf

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 11:59
    @nimaaf said

But while spiritual awakenings are filled with beauty, grace, and joy, they ...[text shortened]... a robot”
    The man is selling something. People after money have little regard for etiquette and good manners.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 12:10
    @Rajk999

People after money have little regard for etiquette and good manners.

You should know. You've had neither around here for as long as you've been here.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 13:54
    @sonship said
    @nimaaf

Did you follow his link?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 15:11
    @nimaaf said

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says “I am not a robot”
    Why not just post the link directly to the YouTube video?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 15:12
    @sonship said
    @nimaaf

Sounds like you enjoyed the video?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Oct '19 00:441 edit
    @divegeester

I didn't see it. I enjoyed this video about saints in the local churches burdened for the spread of God's recovery move in Europe. This is in anticipation of the coming of the antichrist. That is preparing the believers beforehand.

Christ must have a strong testimony of His move in Europe.

Working Christian saints here fellowship these matters together.

Working Saints Fellowship at the 2017 Memorial Day Conference - White Plains, NY

YouTube
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '19 02:14
    @divegeester said
    Why not just post the link directly to the YouTube video?
    Here you go:
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree