1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '19 04:28
    @dj2becker said
    Here is the question you are still dodging:

How do you know that it’s impossible for anyone to have a real authentic supernatural experience?

If you decide to answer it I’ll be back, until then adios amigo.
    Adios.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '19 09:44
    @dj2becker said
    Here is the question you are still dodging:

How do you know that it’s impossible for anyone to have a real authentic supernatural experience?

If you decide to answer it I’ll be back, until then adios amigo.
    Considering about 95% of your posts here both as dj2becker and as Fetchmyjunk are directed at FMF, I was wondering if you consider him to be an online friend?
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '19 12:51
    @divegeester said
    Considering about 95% of your posts here both as dj2becker and as Fetchmyjunk are directed at FMF, I was wondering if you consider him to be an online friend?
    Considering that 95% of your posts to me are off topic, I was wondering if you consider yourself an online troll?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '19 13:09
    @dj2becker said
    Considering that 95% of your posts to me are off topic, I was wondering if you consider yourself an online troll?
    So you consider fmf as an online friend?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 05:33
    @divegeester said
    I just happen to disagree with almost everything FMF posts. That’s probably why I engage him a lot.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 09:301 edit
    @dj2becker said
    I just happen to disagree with almost everything FMF posts. That’s probably why I engage him a lot.
    That’s ok, I disagree with much of what several people here post.

But all things considered would you generally consider FMF to be an online friend of sorts?
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 09:40
    @divegeester said
    That’s ok, I disagree with much of what several people here post.

But all things considered would you generally consider FMF to be an online friend of sorts?
    I would rather not give you more ammunition to troll with. I imagine this is you trying to troll me. Am I wrong?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '19 23:54
    @dj2becker said
    I would rather not give you more ammunition to troll with. I imagine this is you trying to troll me. Am I wrong?
    I asking you a simple question to which there is only a yes or a no answer. I fail to see how that is trolling.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '19 06:32
    @divegeester said
    I asking you a simple question to which there is only a yes or a no answer. I fail to see how that is trolling.
    If you’re not trolling then at least it’s just a red herring.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '19 08:22
    @dj2becker said
    If you’re not trolling then at least it’s just a red herring.
    I was just curious. You spend virtually all of your time here interacting with FMF. Do you consider him to be an online friend of sorts?

It’s a simple yes or no question Daniel.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '19 12:25
    @divegeester said
    I was just curious. You spend virtually all of your time here interacting with FMF. Do you consider him to be an online friend of sorts?

It’s a simple yes or no question Daniel.
    Feel free to open a new thread about it. Can’t see how your question relates to this one.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '19 00:55
    @dj2becker said
    Feel free to open a new thread about it. Can’t see how your question relates to this one.
    For crying out loud, almost everyone who he talks to that responds to him spends most of their time arguing with FMF, he responds non-stop to some, even if you are not talking to him it seems like its non-stop. I would almost be willing to bet posts more than anyone else here, I'd bet 5 cents, well maybe not 5 cents, I could do 2 no wait, a penny, okay no I'm not willing to bet. 🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '19 00:59
    @kellyjay said
    For crying out loud, almost everyone who he talks to that responds to him spends most of their time arguing with FMF, he responds non-stop to some, even if you are not talking to him it seems like its non-stop. I would almost be willing to bet posts more than anyone else here, I'd bet 5 cents, well maybe not 5 cents, I could do 2 no wait, a penny, okay no I'm not willing to bet. 🙂
    Your inability or unwillingness to process on-topic observations and questions is part of the discourse, KellyJay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree