1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 05:36
    @fmf said
    You haven't asked any "tough questions". And "you are entitled to your personal subjective opinions" is a recognition of your viewpoint, not a "catchphrase".
    Absolutely. 😉
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 11:572 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Or just after.

I said "just before".
    I meant "just before."
    And your suspicions are in this case just your poor suspicions.

And if you check your own experience this Internet medium often is not in perfect sync as people type and post and read each other's entries.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:00
    Whatever happened to you, sonship?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:04
    @FMF

What happened to you FMF?

... in which case I'm not interested.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:07
    @sonship said
    @FMF

What happened to you FMF?
    I think I have been, for as long as I've been posting on this forum, just like I am nowadays. The same cannot be said for you.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 13:28
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Or just after.

I said "just before".
    I meant "just before."
    And your suspicions are in this case just your poor suspicions.

And if you check your own experience this Internet medium often is not in perfect sync as people type and post and read each other's entries.
    I am perpetually surprised by your lack of integrity. Even on the little things.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 11:55
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I am perpetually surprised by your lack of integrity. Even on the little things.

I said I made the correction before I noticed that you brought the error to my attention.

That is the truth. And it will not be the last time such a thing happens because of the technical nature of this Forum.

You may be as "perpetually surprised" as you wish about anything you wish. It amounts only to a feeble ad hom.

I made the edit seconds before I noticed the error was talked about.
    big deal.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 12:132 edits
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I said I made the correction before I noticed that you brought the error to my attention.

That is the truth. And it will not be the last time such a thing happens because of the technical nature of this Forum.

You may be as "perpetually surprised ...[text shortened]... feeble ad hom.

I made the edit seconds before I noticed the error was talked about.
    big deal.
    Sometimes I have made edits after some one brought it to my ignorance of a mistake. And I thanked them and made the correction.

Ghost imagines, I guess, that while one is typing everything else on the website is on hold. Usage overlaps.

I was a computer programmer and wrote multiple user Graphical User Interfaces. (GUI).
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 12:303 edits
    Sometimes I have made edits after some one brought it to my ignorance of a mistake. And I thanked them and made the correction.

For example: Ghost asked about my frequent misspelling of Robert GOVETT which I have a habit of misspelling.

He noticed the error and brought it to my attention, in that sequence, in that case.

In the case where he is surprised at my "lack of integrity," "in small things" it was not like that. I noticed and corrected a mistake before I noticed he saw it and informed me.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 12:371 edit
    The bottom line above is that it is absolutely true that I should double and triple check more my posts before I hastily push the POST button.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 12:41
    @sonship said
    The bottom line above is that it is absolutely true that I should double and triple check more my posts before I hastily push the POST button.
    The opinion that Ghost of a Duke and I share about your intermittent integrity, and my sense that you have deteriorated in this regard in the last 3 or so years, are subjective opinions.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 12:46
    @FMF

The opinion that Ghost of a Duke and I share about your intermittent integrity, and my sense that you have deteriorated in this regard in the last 3 or so years, are subjective opinions.

And you are entitled to your opinion about that.
    However, some golden age when FMF more smiled upon the posts of sonship is somewhat a non-existent mythology.

So in your eyes I dropped from a D- to an F.
    Boo-hoo.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 12:49
    @sonship said
    However, some golden age when FMF more smiled upon the posts of sonship is somewhat a non-existent mythology.
    I disagree. You used to a more admirable contributor. Sonething happened.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 13:051 edit
    @FMF

I'd say:

You liked my posts more - atheism is false. God is.
    You liked my posts less - atheism is still false. God is.

Long ago you admired my posts - atheism is false. Jesus is God become a man.

Now you can't stand what happened to me and my posting style - atheism is false. Jesus is God become a man.

• Truth is unaffected by the attitude of the one professing it
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '19 13:15
    @sonship said
    @FMF

I'd say:

You liked my posts more - atheism is false. God is.
    You liked my posts less - atheism is still false. God is.

Long ago you admired my posts - atheism is false. Jesus is God become a man.

Now you can't stand what happened to me and my posting style - atheism is false. Jesus is God become a man.

• Truth is unaffected by the attitude of the one professing it
    No. I am talking more about your demeanour.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree