1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 02:24
    @galveston75 said
    And your problem is you and Jehovah.
    You asked about scripture. You were given scripture. And since then you have completely lost your composure.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 02:39
    @galveston75 said
    They can choose to study with us, learn about the Bible by studying the bible and then choose what they want. And not once will they be called ignorant, stupid or any of the non Christian words you call anyone who disagrees with you.....
    not once will they be called ignorant, stupid or any of the non Christian words you call anyone who disagrees with you.

What "non-Christian words" do you call people who disagree with you?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 07:321 edit
    @galveston75 said
    you will never see this and many other things in the Bible because Jehovah will not let you. Not me, Jehovah is the one who he chooses to let his truths into your hearts. It's all up to you....
    How can it be “all up to you (FMF)”, if your version of Jehovah “will not let you” “see many other things in the bible” because, as you say, “Jehovah is the one who chooses who he lets the truth into your hearts”?

Which is it?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 07:35
    @galveston75 said
    You know as well as I do no matter what I explain, no matter how I try to reason, and no matter the scriptures I show, neither of you three will ever see the Bible's stand on this as well as other points you all continually miss. The reason is your not wanting to or willing too. No humility.
    Astonishing hubris by you!

The actual reason is that after KellyJay you are probably the worst communicator in this forum. Of course it doesn’t help you that what you preach is cult-born error.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 07:36
    @galveston75 said
    Jehovah is the one who chooses to let his truths be seen.
    So it’s no “all up to me” as you claimed above then?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 07:38
    @galveston75 said
    I've just realized that no one, not one person here, especially the so called Christians that I know are reading what this fool has said about your God, is not even on some small level trying to defend your God. What is the problem? Do you not know who he is? Are you afraid to defend him?
    All that this fool is spouting out about him is very easily defended by the enti ...[text shortened]... ed little people that are turning your backs that gave you your life. You all should be ashamed.....
    Goodness me!

And there folks is the forum’s Jehovah’s Witness.

Nice.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 07:40
    @galveston75 said
    Sooooo clueless!!!!!!
    Gosh! You really are showing us your real self on this visit Galveston75.

I sense another revolving door hissy-fit exit approaching at light speed.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '20 09:47
    @galveston75 said
    Sooooo clueless!!!!!!
    Still waiting for one single solitary bible passage to support your doctrine. Cant find any? Ok, we understand. Lets switch to another topic. How about
    - Jesus is Michael the Archangel
    - The Watchtower is Gods organization
    - God is the Father and Watchtower is the Mother
    - Protected sexual predators among the ranks of JW elders in the church
    - Disfellowshipping dissident JW members destroying families
    - 144,000 JWs go to heaven
    - Only JWs are going to be in the Kingdom of God, all other people are destroyed in Armageddon.

Pick one.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Dec '20 15:54
    @Suzianne
    You have a lot of UNSAVED people in the media.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Dec '20 20:35
    @rbhill said
    @Suzianne
    You have a lot of UNSAVED people preaching in the Christian churches.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 06:27
    @rbhill said
    @Suzianne
    As many as in politics?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Dec '20 06:32
    @galveston75 said
    "God choose Hitler, God choose Judas. What the hell kind of God do you believe in? Your God only does nice things ? God controls all these things. God is also in charge in evil in the world as well. Which God instructed Saul to destroy the Amalekites, men women, children, cattle, sheep .. every living thing."

I've just realized that no one, not one person here, especi ...[text shortened]... ed little people that are turning your backs that gave you your life. You all should be ashamed.....
    God needs no one to defend him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree