1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 01:34
    @caissad4 said
    This yet another fairy tale which ignorant people think is an actual historical event.
    I see that an understanding of real science is lacking among Bible literalists.
    It is a story to teach morals, no history. Just a story, nothing more.
    Ok, then what is the moral?

Why was the tower soooo bad?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 01:38
    @galveston75 said
    I can't find any dangers in anything the bible says.....
    The Bible is full of dangerous thoughts.

For example, the concept of God himself is dangerous. This is why religion is banned in some places like the former Soviet Union. After all, how can we have any entity be a higher moral authority than the state? Moreover, the Bible tells us that the men who run such a state are inherently selfish and not "good". Scary stuff if you are Joseph Stalin.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '19 02:071 edit
    @whodey said
    This is why religion is banned in some places like the former Soviet Union. After all, how can we have any entity be a higher moral authority than the state? Moreover, the Bible tells us that the men who run such a state are inherently selfish and not "good". Scary stuff if you are Joseph Stalin.
    The Bible tells you that Stalin and the Soviet government was established and put in place by your God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree