1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '22 03:35
    How odd that Suzianne would think my RHP username is in the bible.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jun '22 16:56
    @divegeester said
    You think I’m mentioned by name in the Bible?
    That's not what I said, genius.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 00:23
    @suzianne said
    It doesn't matter what you said. It's got to be about divegeester.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 17:14
    @suzianne said
    Here’s what you said:

“You might have better luck searching by your name than by your description.”
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:30
    @divegeester said
    Like the word “trinity” the phrase “eternal son” does not appear anywhere in the bible.

For the doctrine of the trinity to be correct, Jesus must be an “eternal son”. But Jesus is not an “eternal son” this concept is man made and deeply erroneous.

Jesus as a “son” was born in the flesh. His role as a “son” had a beginning and therefore it has an end. Therefore th ...[text shortened]... ng God who came and dwelt among us.

There is NO “eternal son” and therefore there is no trinity.
    If Jesus Himself is not an eternal Son somehow, then what chance do you think you have at any kind of life after death?

If your answer is "none" then I wonder why you waste so much of your time crabbing about this topic and bothering other people about it instead of focusing on other things during the remainder of your finite life.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:452 edits
    @divegeester said
    Here’s what you said:

I said, "You might have better luck". That luck would still be zero, but I know you'd have a few jollies trying. Search engines also have better luck searching by name than by description, so unlike stuff you normally say, what I said was logical and referential.

You said, “lying weaselly toe-rag”, as if you searched on it. You said you didn't find it. SO, I said try searching your name instead of your description. Interesting that you did not miss that I was saying the description was a description of you, not him. That was my entire point, so of course, you attempt to change the scene by claiming I'm suggesting your name is in the Bible. But you say nothing about how interesting it is that you seem to think that your description is in the Bible.

I did NOT say your name is in the Bible.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:45
    😴
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:46
    @suzianne said
    I said, "You might have better luck". That luck would still be zero, but I know you'd have a few jollies trying. Search engines also have better luck searching by name than by description, so unlike stuff you normally say, what I said was logical and referential.

I did NOT say your name is in the Bible.
    Here’s what you said:

9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:50
    @divegeester said
    Here’s what you said:

I know you can read between the lines, because you do it continuously to KellyJay.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:54
    @suzianne said
    I know you can read between the lines, because you do it continuously to KellyJay.
    Oh right… lol.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 19:56
    @kevin-eleven said
    If Jesus Himself is not an eternal Son somehow, then what chance do you think you have at any kind of life after death?

If your answer is "none" then I wonder why you waste so much of your time crabbing about this topic and bothering other people about it instead of focusing on other things during the remainder of your finite life.
    But he has remade dogma in his own image by claiming EVERYone is saved, so he thinks it is his "birthright". Yeah, narcissism. He's always got to be manipulating the rules to make it seem like it's NOT "all about him", even though it really is.

So his answer is not none. It's 100%, in his mind.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 20:19
    @suzianne said
    But he has remade dogma in his own image by claiming EVERYone is saved, so he thinks it is his "birthright". Yeah, narcissism. He's always got to be manipulating the rules to make it seem like it's NOT "all about him", even though it really is.

So his answer is not none. It's 100%, in his mind.
    Yawn.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    15 Jun '22 22:29
    @divegeester

I've noticed that your best defense when cornered on the mat is to pretend that you are snoozing or falling asleep. Coward.

I won't kick you while you're down, though, even though I'm not a Christian.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '22 06:22
    There is NO mention anywhere in the Bible of an “eternal Son” or of the Son being eternal.

Nowhere, not once.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree