1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '21 05:39
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Yea. I have taught some people here. Some I taught disagreed.
    Some were taught and agreed with some things it seems to me.
    Some closed their ears and eyes so they wouldn't BE taught.
    I don’t think that there is one person past or present who will verify this haughty claim by you.

People have certainly disagreed with you, that’s for sure.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Oct '21 12:261 edit
    @divegeester

Its not a haughty claim that some people will not receive teaching not just from me but from anyone. There is nothing haughty about saying it. Its the nature of some participants in the forum.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '21 19:42
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Its not a haughty claim that some people will not receive teaching not just from me but from anyone. There is nothing haughty about saying it. Its the nature of some participants in the forum.
    Correct. This is the haughty claim”

“ Yea. I have taught some people here”
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 11:05
    @divegeester said
    Correct. This is the haughty claim”

“ Yea. I have taught some people here”
    Apart from haughty, Im pretty sure that nobody will come out and say they have benefitted from anything he said.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 12:241 edit
    @Rajk999
    Privately some encouraging words have been PM-ed to me over the years.

This is secondary to whether what is said is true or not true.
    This should sound familiar to you and your friend in ridicule.

While we Christians are learning to be all things to all people, at the same time we learn not to be altogether men pleasers.

" For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? or am I striving to please men? if I were still pleasing men, I should not be a servant of Christ." (Gal. 1:10)
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 07:45
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Privately some encouraging words have been PM-ed to me over the years.
    Maybe. But did they PM to say you had “taught them” something?

I think not.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 07:47
    @sonship said

"For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? or am I striving to please men? if I were still pleasing men, I should not be a servant of Christ." (Gal. 1:10)
    Oh I see, so all this copy pasting and mass posting of pre-prepared text containing ideas lifted from other teachers within your church denomination … is you “seeking God’s favour”?!

Ok.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 21:59
    @divegeester

What is wrong with "lifting" teachings from servants of God if they are faithful to the apostles' teaching ?

I intend to "lift" such truthful new testament ministry until the end.

What denomination was the church in Jerusalem?
    What denomination was the church in Antioch?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 05:591 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    What is wrong with "lifting" teachings from servants of God if they are faithful to the apostles' teaching ?
    As has been pointed out to you dozens of times over the years and by several posters… it’s plagiarism.

You never acknowledge your fellow church member as the source and you claim that YOU are teaching people in this forum. You're not, you’re just regurgitating.

This how and why you dump pre-prepared modified copy/pastes of other people’s ministry and try to pass it off as your own, justifying the plagiarism because you yourself happen to believe what you are posting.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:105 edits
    This how and why you dump pre-prepared modified copy/pastes of other people’s ministry and try to pass it off as your own, justifying the plagiarism because you yourself happen to believe what you are posting.

How many times have I told you I usually copy by HAND instead of cut and paste?
    When I paste substantial paragraphs do I not also indicate where the readers can read it and more if they wish?

How many times did I provide you the persons addresses you could notify if you have a serious complaint about me plagiarizing ?

I gave you names.
    I gave you addresses.
    I gave you phone numbers.
    I probably gave you a website for Living Stream Ministry publishers of books by Watchman Nee and Witness Lee
    www.lsm.org
    or
    www,ministrybooks.org
    I gave you advice to make your complaint and send examples of my alleged
    plagiarizing.

Did you ever follow through with your complaint ?

Furthermore you know good and well that I can field questions and criticisms on the fly with nothing but a BIBLE in front of my eyes.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:203 edits
    I believe that most posters here who have enter acted with me in discussion know that I shoot from the hip and on the fly criticisms, objections, requests for clarification.

What do you want? TRUTH or creative originality ???

This is a Spirituality Forum not "Jerusalem's Got Talent" or Ted Mack's Amateur Hour of some sort.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 20:41
    @sonship said

How many times have I told you I usually copy by HAND instead of cut and paste?
    When I paste substantial paragraphs do I not also indicate where th ...[text shortened]... l that I can field questions and criticisms on the fly with nothing but a BIBLE in front of my eyes.
    Just admit that your posts are reworked ideas taken from the writings of other people in your church group and you consistently present them in here without citing or acknowledging the original author.

You aren’t teaching people sonship you are just dumping other people’s ideas and trying to take the credit for being a teacher.

It’s quite sad really.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 20:41
    @sonship said
    What do you want? TRUTH or creative originality ???
    We get very little of either from your posting.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 08:461 edit
    What do we get from you saying the office of the Son of God is temporary ?

Not much Christian truth there - opposing Jesus' position as the Son of God "the same . . . forever" (Heb. 13:8)

Of course that is when you're not wasting time with little snippets of graffiti representing boredom more than anything else.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 14:21
    @sonship said
    What do we get from you saying the office of the Son of God is temporary ?

Not much Christian truth there - opposing Jesus' position as the Son of God "the same . . . forever" (Heb. 13:8)

Of course that is when you're not wasting time with little snippets of graffiti representing boredom more than anything else.
    Is this riff about a temporary office of the son going to be how you post in every thread I post in now?

The last time you did this you worked yourself up into a frenzy, copy pasting the same thing over and over and over and over again in every thread.

It was meltdown and then you left the site for several months.

Remember.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree