1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    29 Nov '19 18:18
    @fmf said
    This answer brings us back nicely to the OP question.

Why isn't this supposed wrath of God "displayed" to non-believers while they are still alive in order that they might avoid "suffering throughout eternity" and, instead, obey Jesus' commandments as believers during their lives?
    I’ve touched on this elsewhere but I don’t believe that the eternal torment stuff is either scriptural or compatible to the concept of a god of love ?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 23:131 edit
    @sonship said
    Would you like me to bring up your name in a prayer meeting for God to expedite your death so that you may see first hand if there is divine judgment in wrath ?
    What would the members of your prayer group say if you brought up my name and made the suggestion at one of your meetings?

Edit: presumably this prayer meeting would have something to do with your Local Churches group?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '19 08:52
    @divegeester said
    @sonship.

Praying to speed up the death people. Is that what you were asking about ?

What’s the matter with you.
    sonship "removed his post"

I'm not surprised!

Shameful.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Dec '19 09:28
    @fmf said
    I believe regret will be paramount for those that find themselves suffering throughout eternity, that isn’t going to change their fate. Hell is not a place for teaching us to be better it is one for the wrath of God to be displayed. ~ KellyJay

Why isn't this supposed wrath of God "displayed" to non-believers while they are still alive in order that they might avoid "suffering throughout eternity" and, instead, obey Jesus' commandments as believers during their lives?
    Because belief Is not necessary
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '19 07:43
    @fmf said
    What would the members of your prayer group say if you brought up my name and made the suggestion at one of your meetings?

Edit: presumably this prayer meeting would have something to do with your Local Churches group?
    sonship, is your answer to this question one of your group's secrets?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '19 22:03
    @fmf said
    sonship, would they counsel you that it would be a "bad idea" to be so candid about how your mind works or would they go along with it?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 17:22
    @fmf said
    sonship, would they counsel you that it would be a "bad idea" to be so candid about how your mind works or would they go along with it?
    Sonship is busy "blogging" in his own thread.

6 posts in a row by him so far.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Dec '19 20:19
    @divegeester said
    Sonship is busy "blogging" in his own thread.

6 posts in a row by him so far.
    So you're a "Christian" and a mocker of others? Interesting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree