1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '20 04:49
    @galveston75 said
    I don't think your that dumb to not know what I said. You never show proof....
    Nor have you!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '20 04:52
    @galveston75 said
    Again, be careful about calling anyone a liar which is slander. It's is being noted...
    What about you repeatedly calling the poster beauroberts a liar? Was that OK for you to do?

Oh, yes, and you know that story about him and his wife and the circumstances surrounding her nearly dying.

Are you happy that his wife is still alive?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '20 04:58
    @fmf said

Good luck getting a reply to this.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Aug '20 00:05
    @fmf said
    What about you repeatedly calling the poster beauroberts a liar? Was that OK for you to do?

Oh, yes, and you know that story about him and his wife and the circumstances surrounding her nearly dying.

Show the proof that I said that... Oh wait, you can't. Lets hear your excuse this time. Yawn.....
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '20 00:58
    @galveston75 said
    Show the proof that I said that... Oh wait, you can't. Lets hear your excuse this time. Yawn.....
    You accused beauroberts of being a liar repeatedly on the recent thread called "When One Forgives".
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '20 10:26
    @galveston75 said
    You accused beauroberts of being a liar repeatedly on the recent thread called "When One Forgives".

You claimed that, based on secret information that only you had access to, and only you could remember, you said beauroberts wasn't who he claimed he was, that he lied about the elders in his congregation, you claimed that what he said happened never really happened, you said he was lying about being married, and that he was lying about the blood transfusion issue.

You claimed he had revealed all this to you "in private" and you - strangely, surreally - declared that you would never reveal what was said to you in a private conversation. You said, and this is verbatim: "What he said to me about his situation is nothing I'm ever going to post because it was a private conversation."

And yet, you did find yourself able to refer very explicitly and specifically to the content of this "private" communication as being proof that he was a liar! You repeated the accusation several times.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '20 12:46
    @galveston75 said
    Would you like to review the thread?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '20 22:46
    @galveston75 said
    But just because I don't like him doesn't mean at all there is hate on any level.
    So when you frequently call me “son of Satan” that’s done in love is it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree