1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 08:331 edit
    @galveston75 said
    I'm not going to debate anyone here about Jehovah's wisdom that is shown all throughout the Bible and all we see that he's created on earth. Either one see's it or they don't. It amazes me how tiny little humans have the gall to doubt and even challenge it.
    Doubting or challenging the Jehovahs Witness cult is nothing to be be amazed at Galvo.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:33
    @galveston75 said
    It amazes me how tiny little humans have the gall to doubt and even challenge it.
    It's all well good trying to characterize the people who have different beliefs from you as being "tiny little humans", but it does rather put in play the possibility that it is because you are a "tiny little human" that you lap up the mumbo jumbo of your non-stock, not-for-profit organization which you are literally not permitted to question or debate.
  3. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 20:54
    @Ponderable

The nation of India is taking all the water from underground which is quickly changing the earth's axis !!
  4. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 20:58
    @mister-moggy

good point, but I've never seen the most important bit of information..how deep was the flood? It would take only 10 feet to kill everything
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 21:22
    And still nothing changes. Most of you still can't find the mental ability to stick to the subject of a thread which is the flood with this one.
    But then it's really no surprise as most here, not all, haven't the wisdom on the subjects presented to make a mature comment on. So the threads get high jacked and fall back into the same stupid mumbo jumbo crud that a ten year old would try to get away with because they haven't a clue or the ability to have decent mature discussion on the subject. Ha!!!!!
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 21:24
    @galveston75 said
    And still nothing changes. Most of you still can't find the mental ability to stick to the subject of a thread which is the flood with this one.
    But then it's really no surprise as most here, not all, haven't the wisdom on the subjects presented to make a mature comment on. So the threads get high jacked and fall back into the same stupid mumbo jumbo crud that a ten y ...[text shortened]... because they haven't a clue or the ability to have decent mature discussion on the subject. Ha!!!!!
    Is this post of yours some indication of the higher standards that you wish this forum had?
  7. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 07:11
    @galveston75 said
    Most of you still can't find the mental ability to stick to the subject of a thread which is the flood with this one.
    Well the subject is water and catastrophe ..
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 11:03
    @galveston75 said
    But then it's really no surprise as most here, not all, haven't the wisdom on the subjects presented to make a mature comment on. So the threads get high jacked and fall back into the same stupid mumbo jumbo crud that a ten y ...[text shortened]... because they haven't a clue or the ability to have decent mature discussion on the subject. Ha!!!!!
    I’m guessing you are about to leave the forum again in another dusty waft of righteous indignation..?
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Dec '19 22:242 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Scripture teaches the world started completely underwater, why would it be impossible to cover it again?
    Geological evidence strongly indicates that if there ever was a time when the Earth was entirely covered in water, before continents rose up from the sea bed, it was billions of years before mammals appeared. The biblical flood was supposed to have occurred when there were already high mountains (and mammals), by which time the same amount of water would no longer have sufficed to cover the high mountains.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 10:58
    @moonbus said
    Geological evidence strongly indicates that if there ever was a time when the Earth was entirely covered in water, before continents rose up from the sea bed, it was billions of years before mammals appeared. The biblical flood was supposed to have occurred when there were already high mountains (and mammals), by which time the same amount of water would no longer have sufficed to cover the high mountains.
    That maybe true, or the author of all creation actually did it the way it was written. It is never going to be known now by our current limitations. People can make claims of how sure they are, but you rightly said, 'strongly indicates' which assumes many things we don't know are true.

Even if we were to think about a world wide flood, we should not assume the land masses today were the same as to back then.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '19 11:39
    @kellyjay said
    That maybe true, or the author of all creation actually did it the way it was written. It is never going to be known now by our current limitations. People can make claims of how sure they are, but you rightly said, 'strongly indicates' which assumes many things we don't know are true.

Even if we were to think about a world wide flood, we should not assume the land masses today were the same as to back then.
    What makes you think the Biblical account of creation, the time involved and the processes are both literal and indeed accurate?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:10
    @SecondSon

Do you know how much water is in the ground?

Genesis 7:11
    In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (Italics mine)

97% of the water on earth is in the oceans. Would 3% of all the water be enough to cause the mountains to be under 20 feet of water?

If the earth rocked on its axis, the oceans would slosh over the land.

I don't think it too difficult for God to flood the earth.

Fantastically original.

You'll never get this guy expressing OTHER PEOPLE'S thoughts !!

So very unique. So original.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:141 edit
    @sonship said
    @SecondSon

[quote] Do you know how much water is in the ground?

Genesis 7:11
    In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. (Italics mine)

97% of the water on earth is in the oceans. Would 3% of all the water be en ...[text shortened]...

You'll never get this guy expressing OTHER PEOPLE'S thoughts !!

So very unique. So original.
    A fourth thread bumped from a month ago so that sonship can post the same thing as on the other three.

edit: Oh wait. You're having a go at someone ELSE.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree