1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 01:01
    @galveston75 said
    @divegeester

Hummm, I wonder why? I would guess there is probably someone here that continually takes away the possible joy that could be here if they weren't. Yep I'd say that would be the case...
    Do you see yourself as spreading "joy" here?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 06:36
    @galveston75 said
    @divegeester
    I would guess there is probably someone here that continually takes away the possible joy that could be here if they weren't.
    “Joy that could be here”

You’ve left the site several times in hissy fits because I take away the joy in this tiny forum board on the back of a chess site...is that what you want me to believe?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 11:39
    @secondson said
    On the one hand he takes away from the truth, and on the other he adds to it.

Ever notice how people are the same way sometimes?

In this forum I've seen Christians post consistently in favor of a literal interpretation of the Bible with the view that it is infallible, immutable, inerrant and inspired of God. Other than some nonessential differences they are in agreeme ...[text shortened]... ually at the expense of some lone Christian.

Bottom line? This place just ain't worth the effort.
    Your church promotes sin and evil and is therefore of the devil and not of God.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:7-10 KJV)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree