1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '22 12:08
    @mchill said
    The right wing is cherry picking only the parts of scripture they feel supports their political stance.
    Are you including the “right wing” Christians in this forum who abjectly object to “cherry-picking” the bible?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jun '22 23:18
    It's threads like this one that makes me say something like, I can't wait till the truth comes out.

Be certain it will.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '22 23:21
    @josephw said
    It's threads like this one that makes me say something like, I can't wait till the truth comes out.

Be certain it will.
    Will you be looking forward to your detractors being burned alive by your version of Jesus?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '22 02:20
    @josephw said
    When you say "the truth", do you mean about Trump's effort to steal the 2020 election?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '22 06:08
    @josephw said
    Be certain it will.
    Will the “truth” be me having to “answer to” this mystery person Suzianne is talking about?

Or are you just secretly looking forward to your version of Jesus burning me alive for eternity because I ruffle your feathers on the internet?

What a sham your Christianity is.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 Jun '22 08:50
    @fmf said
    Are all the Christians in the U.S. who insist that ex-President Trump won the 2020 election by a landslide "sinning"?
    Yes. Ex. 23:2. Case closed.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Jun '22 01:34
    @moonbus said
    Yes. Ex. 23:2. Case closed.
    Jesus said, "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

Case reopened.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '22 01:58
    @josephw said
    Jesus said, "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

Case reopened.
    If you know that the only "Big Lie" surrounding the 2020 election is the one Trump has propagated [i.e. that he won it by a landslide], which I am pretty sure you do, is your participation in perpetuating it a "sin" according to your Christian beliefs?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jun '22 03:29
    I thought this thread was about death. My bad
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Jun '22 05:452 edits
    @josephw said

Case reopened.
    We can't wait until eternity for justice to be rendered, especially in civil law and politics. Justice delayed is justice denied. Case closed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree