1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 14:501 edit
    Here is your chance to demonstrate that you truly believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Tell people here and now, that these principles of Jesus are correct and they will enter the Kingdom of God if they follow them.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
    Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3-10 KJV)

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

If you cannot then please explain why.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 15:464 edits

Removed by poster

3. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 16:062 edits
    @sonship removed their quoted post
    If you consider that simply repeating verbatim the teachings and commandments of Christ to be a challenge then it is clear that your heart is not with Christ. If your heart is not with Christ then you are in no position to know or to understand the truth of the Scriptures, neither to encourage anyone to love Jesus more. No explanation is good enough for not teaching people exactly what Jesus said.

Love for Christ an only be demonstrated one way, and that is by showing love and charity for the least of Jesus's brethren, and this is the kind of brotherly love that Jesus stated will be rewarded with eternal life in the Kingdom of God. No other kind of love is acceptable. Not calling Lord Lord. Not kneeling and praying 24 hrs a day .. nothing. All other kind of love is mouth worship.

You have already failed, and I have demonstrated that you do not preach neither encourage people to do good works and live righteously
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 16:29
    @rajk999 said
    Here is your chance to demonstrate that you truly believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Tell people here and now, that these principles of Jesus are correct and they will enter the Kingdom of God if they follow them.

Blessed are the mee ...[text shortened]... n prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

What's your beef? That's what Christians do.

Thing is though, that unless one is born again, no matter how righteously they lived, it won't impart eternal life. Just look at the story of the rich young ruler. He did everything the law demanded, but lacked the one thing the Lord required.

What do you think that was Rajk?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 16:53
    @rajk999 said

Blessed are the mee ...[text shortened]... n prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

I am not a OSAS Christian, I have repeating said this here and you still get it wrong!
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:07
    @secondson said
    What's your beef? That's what Christians do.

Thing is though, that unless one is born again, no matter how righteously they lived, it won't impart eternal life. Just look at the story of the rich young ruler. He did everything the law demanded, but lacked the one thing the Lord required.

What do you think that was Rajk?
    Your refusal to address the opening post is obvious and it is clear why.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:14
    @rajk999 said
    Your refusal to address the opening post is obvious and it is clear why.
    Mainly because you don’t have your facts straight! What matters is our relationship with Jesus Christ and all the things mentioned will fall in place. If it were not for your mouth worship you would know this!
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:16
    @kellyjay said
    I am not a OSAS Christian, I have repeating said this here and you still get it wrong!
    As a non-OSAS Christian then it is clear why you have refused to address the opening post. Thanks.

That's all 3 down. 3 Christian's all professing faith in Christ without the conviction the faithfully repeat the doctrine of Christ
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:25
    @kellyjay said
    Could you please succinctly explain on what basis a saved person can lose their salvation?

Thank you.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:49
    @kellyjay said
    Mainly because you don’t have your facts straight! What matters is our relationship with Jesus Christ and all the things mentioned will fall in place. If it were not for your mouth worship you would know this!
    The bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ, so that doctrine is a fabrication of your church. Your definition f mouth worship is incorrect as well.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:51
    @rajk999 said
    The bible says nothing about a relationship with Christ, so that doctrine is a fabrication of your church. Your definition f mouth worship is incorrect as well.
    I also don’t understand the term “relationship” within the context of salvation either.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:52
    @divegeester said
    Could you please succinctly explain on what basis a saved person can lose their salvation?

Thank you.
    Sin and defiling oneself is the reason. Paul addressing SAVED, born-again Christian Saints told them that unless they lived righteously [ avoiding sin ] there is no inheritance in the Kingdom of God. No inheritance I presume = cast out of the Kingdom of God. This is not isolated. Its all over Pauls writings.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 17:53
    @divegeester said
    I also don’t understand the term “relationship” within the context of salvation either.
    It is a fabrication of the church designed to tell the Christian that following of commandments is not necessary but the relationship is critical.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 19:07
    @rajk999 said
    It is a fabrication of the church designed to tell the Christian that following of commandments is not necessary but the relationship is critical.
    Besides your imagine where do you get your facts? What church doctrine, what church do I belong to and how do you know? Your imagination is twisted!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 20:11
    @kellyjay said
    Besides your imagine where do you get your facts? What church doctrine, what church do I belong to and how do you know? Your imagination is twisted!
    The expression 'relationship with Christ' is not in the bible and yet it is a common church teaching. Who cares what church you belong to and how is that relevant?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree