1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 12:19
    More of a log-jammed constipation release.

Same old same old.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 12:58
    @divegeester said

Same old same old.
    Just as it is with the rest of this forum. Nothing new to see.

How many times have I read your "same old same old"?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 13:19
    @secondson said
    Just as it is with the rest of this forum. Nothing new to see.

You should start some threads that point towards what you would like to see discussed by the people who populate this forum.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 14:00
    @fmf said
    You should start some threads that point towards what you would like to see discussed by the people who populate this forum.
    The man complains without contributing.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:55
    @secondson said
    It would be interesting to read something insightful from yourself.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 13:52
    @divegeester said

Same old same old.
    Looks like you people chased away sonship. Im going to blame you, Ghost and FMF. You guys dont know how to be nice. 😀
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 17:13
    Is there a decent audience in here anymore?

As in, people who will actually give a fair hearing to an interesting idea.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 18:09
    @bigdoggproblem said

Why do you think the three biggest hypocrite narcissists in here are now stinking up the General Forum?

Obviously they feel their audience in here has withered down to unacceptable levels. Big surprise there. Having driven off their audience, they thought they'd go after the largest pool of new targets who haven't been exposed to their forum combat techniques.

One wonders what their next target audience will be. After they've killed the General Forum and thus the entire site, where will they go next? 4chan? Reddit? The mind boggles.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 20:511 edit
    @suzianne said
    Why do you think the three biggest hypocrite narcissists in here are now stinking up the General Forum?

Obviously they feel their audience in here has withered down to unacceptable levels. Big surprise there. Having driven off their audience, they thought they'd go after the largest pool of new targets who haven't been exposed to their forum combat techniques.

One wo ...[text shortened]... General Forum and thus the entire site, where will they go next? 4chan? Reddit? The mind boggles.
    Girlfriend giving you a hard time again? Its not your fault. She does not have good taste. You are such a nice person. Cant understand why she does not like you.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 23:11
    @suzianne said
    Having driven off their audience, they thought they'd go after the largest pool of new targets who haven't been exposed to their forum combat techniques.

Is a post like this one by you, the likes of which you have produced thousands of over the last ten years, a "forum combat technique"?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 10:491 edit
    @suzianne said

One wo ...[text shortened]... General Forum and thus the entire site, where will they go next? 4chan? Reddit? The mind boggles.
    You seem to be way too upset for this topic, are you just being scornful for scornful sake?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 11:102 edits
    @bigdoggproblem said

I think there definitely is, just not very many.

Also the “decent ideas” in here have been few and far between for a long time, in fact it is probably fair to say that this forum is to spirituality what the debates forum is to politics.

Certain posters pretending that this forum was some kind of garden of spirituality which has been destroyed by “narcissists” and “hypocrites” is just just more fantasies and tub-thumping partisan scorn.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 11:19
    @rajk999 said
    Looks like you people chased away sonship. Im going to blame you, Ghost and FMF. You guys dont know how to be nice. 😀
    I have hardly communicated with him since he came back.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 20:35
    @divegeester said
    I have hardly communicated with him since he came back.
    Lets see. You started a whole thread about him coming back and not changing his posting style. Ghost cornered him with a barrage of contradictions between Paul and Christ, which he was desperately trying to reconcile. FMF was giving him a punch or two along the way. I was just innocently on the sidelines observing the massacre. 😀
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 22:04
    @rajk999 said
    Lets see. You started a whole thread about him coming back and not changing his posting style. Ghost cornered him with a barrage of contradictions between Paul and Christ, which he was desperately trying to reconcile. FMF was giving him a punch or two along the way. I was just innocently on the sidelines observing the massacre. 😀
    If sonship has left the forum again for whatever reason, I have to be honest and say that a) I don’t really care and b) I don’t really care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree