1. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 07:25
    The life and times of men.
    The only purpose is god's whore in the bible.
    Islam excludes women due to violent ideology for pedophilia. Why do you think the Taliban bans girls from school.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 12:45
    @Executioner-Brand

Please explain what on earth you mean by this statement.
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 19:14
    @sonship said
    @Executioner-Brand

Please explain what on earth you mean by this statement.
    Mary gave birth to jesus after the rape by god supposedly.
    What other purpose do women serve in the book of men. none.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 19:336 edits
    @Executioner-Brand

I looked over your list of songs under the discussion title "What Are You Listening To?"

Could it be that your pre-occupation with racy guys and girls colors your view of the Holy Bible? Maybe your preoccupation with racy pop music colors your reading of the history of the miraculous incarnation of God as a man in the Gospels?

Ie "Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
    Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand Let Me Think About It
    Roxette - She's got the look
    "
    Maybe your lusty colored psychological glasses cast a fleshy minded hew over the Bible ?
  5. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 21:381 edit
    @sonship said
    @Executioner-Brand

I looked over your list of songs under the discussion title "What Are You Listening To?"

Could it be that your pre-occupation with racy guys and girls colors your view of the Holy Bible? Maybe your preoccupation with racy pop music colors your reading of the history of the miraculous incarnation of God as a man in the Gospels?

Ie "Sam ...[text shortened]...
    "
    Maybe your lusty colored psychological glasses cast a fleshy minded hew over the Bible ?
    Should I repent for enjoying the superb music?
    Number 46 president in the christ usa is a man.
    That is 46 men presidents and no women, religion is why.
    Sexist!
    Life is the biggest testosterone, running on 50 percent power no women.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 23:134 edits
    @Executioner-Brand

In the USA no women presidents yet. True.
    In my life time I never thought I would live to see a black man president either.
    Then Barack Obama was elected to my shock.

In Israel we did see Goldie Meir Prime Minister.
    In UK we did see Margaret Thatcher.
    In Germany we see Angela Merkel .

Maybe in your life time you'll see a woman US president.

Did you know there is a book in the Bible named Esther totally about a heroic woman?

There is book in the Bible Ruth completely focused on a heroic woman.

Have you ever read the story of the judge in Israel Deborah in Judges 4 and 5 ?
  7. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 23:41
    @sonship said
    @Executioner-Brand

In the USA no women presidents yet. True.
    In my life time I never thought I would live to see a black man president either.
    Then Barack Obama was elected to my shock.

In Israel we did see Goldie Meir Prime Minister.
    In UK we did see Margaret Thatcher.
    In Germany we see Angela Merkel .

Maybe in your life time you'll see a woman ...[text shortened]...

Have you ever read the story of the judge in Israel Deborah in Judges 4 and 5 ?
    good point but that is the old testament.
    the new testament is the way.... mathew mark luke john jesus and his 12 disciples who were all men.
  8. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 00:03
    there isn't a 50 percent chance as is in the unscizophrenic world.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 00:21
    In the Gospel of Mark 5:24-34, a woman was healed of her bleeding condition by touching the robe of Jesus.

What's noteworthy about this account is that the culture of the time would not have allowed a woman to approach Jesus, especially in her 'unclean' condition.

Yet.....knowing this, Jesus made a big deal about wanting to know WHO touched him. When she confessed that it was her, in front of the crowd, He said to her "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over".

This ONE incident should speak volumes about how Jesus viewed women. They were equals because they are.....human.

It's also significant that Jesus used the term "daughter", but that's a different discussion.

(Just throwing in my two cents)
  10. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 00:271 edit
    @chaney3 said
    In the Gospel of Mark 5:24-34, a woman was healed of her bleeding condition by touching the robe of Jesus.

What's noteworthy about this account is that the culture of the time would not have allowed a woman to approach Jesus, especially in her 'unclean' condition.

Yet.....knowing this, Jesus made a big deal about wanting to know WHO touched him. When she confessed tha ...[text shortened]... sus used the term "daughter", but that's a different discussion.

(Just throwing in my two cents)
    jesus did not treat women as equal evident in his selection of 12 male disciples.
    womens purpose is sick 2000 years ago.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 00:40
    @executioner-brand said
    jesus did not treat women as equal evident in his selection of 12 male disciples.
    womens purpose is sick 2000 years ago.
    The fact that all 12 disciples were men doesn't diminish the relevance of what occurred with that woman.

She was afraid of everyone knowing that it was her who touched the robe of Jesus. What she received from Jesus that was JUST as critical as the physical healing was the public display of 'belonging'. She was accepted. She was called daughter. She was redeemed. She was somebody.

All of us can be a 'somebody'.
  12. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 00:441 edit
    @chaney3 said
    The fact that all 12 disciples were men doesn't diminish the relevance of what occurred with that woman.

She was afraid of everyone knowing that it was her who touched the robe of Jesus. What she received from Jesus that was JUST as critical as the physical healing was the public display of 'belonging'. She was accepted. She was called daughter. She was redeemed. She was somebody.

All of us can be a 'somebody'.
    be a somebody, just gotta touch the man's robe?
    could i still believe in santa?

the fact that all 12 disciples were men showed women had very little place in a jesus life other than bumping into them.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 02:006 edits
    Junia was note among the Apostles - Rom. 16:7, This means she had a reputation among them.

Paul considered the mother of Rufus to be his own spiritual mother - Rom. 16:13

His list of noteworthy servants of in Romans chapter 16 is headed by "Phoebe our sister" who Paul said was as deaconess to the whole church in the city of Cenchrea. She supported the whole local church there.

In the apostolic couple of Prisca and Aquilla often the name of the wife Prisca is mentioned first. This could be because of her deep consercation or power in prayer.

Paul exhorts two important serving women in the church in Phillipi - Euodias and Syntyche - (Phil. 3:2)

The honor of bneing the first to witness that Jesus was raised from the dead was reserved for woman to know FIRST. The men were afraid and off feeling depressed and hiding. In utter candidness the gospel writers all testify that it was the WOMEN disciples who first noticed Jesus had been resurrected.

They did not whitewash the story as they well could have to make themselves, the men, look better in history. The inclusion of potentially embarrassing details is evidence of their honesty.

The writer Luke both in his Gospel and in the book of Acts speaks of the support and service of women to Jesus.

In the consummation of human history the climax of God's salvation is spoken of as a collective entity New Jerusalem which is a female - a Wife and a Bride of the Redeeming God. In other words human history closes with a symbol of a glorious woman - her. This shows that to God ultimately all mankind is as a female to Him the ONLY true Male.

Yet in the book of Genesis God refers to Himself as the big breasted one. That is God uses the imagery for Himself as a woman with large breasts full of supply and nourishment for everything man needs - [See Genesis 17:1]

"I am the All-sufficient God". The word picture in Hebrew is a woman with large breasts.

The most influential Christian in my life Watchman Nee was under the tutorship of a very spiritual woman - Margeret Barber.

Another influential Christian in my life Witness Lee was led to the Lord and to consecrate himself entirely because of the preaching of a woman Peace Wang.

If you were a servant of Christ would you rather be a man with a fancy title and peculiar collar or a woman whose prayers could touch the throne of God and move His hand on the earth? You can have the vain religious position. It means more that prayers (many of which by believing women) have moved the throne of God in history.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 02:025 edits
    Back to the OT. (and NT)

Unlike many other patriarchal Ancient Near East societies the law of Moses ranked women often on equal honor with men. Examples:

1.) In Genesis BOTH male and female are created in the image of God (Gen. 1:27)

2.) In marriage God says a man shall leave his father and his MOTHER. It did not just say his father only. (See Gen. 2:24)

3.) A man is to honor not JUST his father but "Honor your father AND YOUR MOTHER" (Exodus 20:12)

4.) In Leviticus 19:3 a man is to reverence not JUST his father the male. He is to reverence "his MOTHER and his father".

5.) Proverbs 6:20 says to observe the commandment of not just the male father but also "do not forsake the teaching of YOUR MOTHER."

6.) To find a wife is to find FAVOR from God (Prov. 18:22).

7.) It is a shame for a man to drive away not just the male FATHER. But it is as bad to drive away the female, the mother. "He who assaults' his father and drives his mother away is a shameful and disgraceful son." (Prov. 19:26)

8.) A man is to listen not JUST to the "your father who begot you" but also not to despise your MOTHER when she is old." (Prov. 23:22)

9.) We are to make glad both the father AND the mother - "Let your father and your mother be glad, and let HER rejoice who gave birth to you." (Prov. 23:25)

10.) The ownership of the beloved is mutual in romantic poetry of the Song of Songs - "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine" (6:3 comp. 7:10)

11.) In the New Testament the man is BY the woman (1 Cor. 11:12)

12.) It is not just that the man has authority over the wife's body but the woman ALSO has authority over her husband's body. (1 Cor. 7:4)

13.) The symbol of all the people of God on earth that have EVER LIVED is a WOMAN clothed in universal light in Revelation 12.

14.) Christ- God incarnate was called the seed of the WOMAN as the one who will crush the head of the Devil (Genesis 3:15) . Latter he is the seed of Abraham.

15.) God could not have been incarnated to walk the earth among us if it had not been for a woman. She was not raped as you slanderous mind imagined. She willingly submitted to the miracle of the virgin birth within her.

Matthrw 1; Luke 1.

16.) A woman slew the enemy of Israel Sisera in Judges 4,5 to the shame of the man military commander.

17.) A wise woman delivered the whole fortified city of Abel Beth-Maacah in Second Samuel.

18.) Numbers 27:1-11 tells of the five daughters of Zelophehad who pursuaded Moses to adjust the law of God to make provision for women.

19.) In Acts 21:9 Luke notes the four daughters of Phillip who prophesied.
  15. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 03:01
    none of the disciples were women.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree