1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 01:52
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Many religions have reincarnation in their belief, that doesn't mean the verse mentioned is about hinduism. Show me the word Hindu in the bible.
    This is about the Satanic doctrine of reincarnation. There is no need to specify Hinduism since all false religions are based on some truth. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This is about the Satanic doctrine of reincarnation. There is no need to specify Hinduism since all false religions are based on some truth. 😏
    Tell me where 'satan' says anything about reincarnation.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 16:32
    20 Reasons Christianity Is True

[youtube]XH2sqRACIQc[/youtube]
    I never read the internet connections. So tell us, why do You think Christianity is true?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 18:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Tell me where 'satan' says anything about reincarnation.
    Satan does not have to say anything about reincarnation because all religious beliefs contrary to what Christ taught is influenced by Satan.

Reincarnation is one of the doctrines of demons as mentioned in the scriptures. Reincarnation replaces the Christian doctrine of the resurrection and eliminates the need for the atoning death of Christ on the cross. Reincarnation promotes sin because one has many lives to get it right and a person can not really be sure of who they really are for they may have been reincarnated many times in the past. It makes no sense.

YouTube
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 18:552 edits
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I never read the internet connections. So tell us, why do You think Christianity is true?
    I believe Christianity is true because the Holy Bible makes sense to me and has proven true where I have been able to check it out. The resurrection of Christ after his atoning sacrifice is more proof to me that Christianity is true. The empty tomb in Jerusalem with the giant rolling stone that covered the entrance and the miracle image on the Shroud of Turin is physical evidence to me that the crucifixion and resurrection is true. There are really just too many physical evidences for the Holy Bible being true for me to mention here.
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:39
    I believe Christianity is true because the Holy Bible makes sense to me and has proven true where I have been able to check it out. The resurrection of Christ after his atoning sacrifice is more proof to me that Christianity is true. The empty tomb in Jerusalem with the giant rolling stone that covered the entrance and the miracle image on the Shroud of Tu ...[text shortened]... re really just too many physical evidences for the Holy Bible being true for me to mention here.
    And what in your own life. You've mentioned things of history. But what of your own life. Tell us of how God works today. Any miracles?

You see, i'm way more interested in talking with you, or how You think about things, versus having you send me off to a you tube sight.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 20:05
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    And what in your own life. You've mentioned things of history. But what of your own life. Tell us of how God works today. Any miracles?

You see, i'm way more interested in talking with you, or how You think about things, versus having you send me off to a you tube sight.
    No I can't point you to anything that would convince you of miracles in my life. However, I do have instances of mourning for Christ and revelation as if the Holy Spirit is leading me to the understanding of truth in the scriptures. That's all.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 08:03
    I believe Christianity is true because the Holy Bible makes sense to me
    Have you read "Noddy Goes to Toyland" ??
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 10:16
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Have you read "Noddy Goes to Toyland" ??
    Nope. 😏
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 11:391 edit
    20 Reasons Christianity Is True

[youtube]XH2sqRACIQc[/youtube]
    You MUST be........... just simply dull headed.

Because any doctrine that defends and supports cruelty and slaughter of animals, is a bogus and false doctrine.

This is simply common sense and logical.

Its that simple.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 11:53
    Christianity is true, your Hinduism is not true.
    I have told you many times that I am not representing Hinduism.

I am putting forward True religion as detailed in the Vedic literature.

It is called Vaisnavism.

So why do you behave dishonestly, by purposely expressing a falsehood.

You behave like this frequently.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 12:041 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You MUST be........... just simply dull headed.

Because any doctrine that defends and supports cruelty and slaughter of animals, is a bogus and false doctrine.

This is simply common sense and logical.

Its that simple.
    What doctrine of my Christian faith defends and supports cruelty and slaughter of animals? There is no doctrine that even requires me to eat animals if I do not wish to do so. I have the free well to do so or not. As a Christian you would also have the free will to be a vegan if you wish.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 12:092 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have told you many times that I am not representing Hinduism.

I am putting forward True religion as detailed in the Vedic literature.

It is called Vaisnavism.

So why do you behave dishonestly, by purposely expressing a falsehood.

You behave like this frequently.
    Everyone knows that Vedic literature is where Hinduism was originated from. So for you to claim otherwise is being purposely dishonest. 😏

Hinduism/The Vedas

The Vedas are a collection of religious texts that form the foundation of Hindu theology.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Hinduism/The_Vedas

Secret Knowledge of Ancient vedas in Hindusim

YouTube
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 16:02
    50 SCIENTIFIC FACTS THAT PROVE THE BIBLE TO BE TRUE!!

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree