1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 12:48
    Suzianne, you seemed to be only one somewhat interested in the axiom of the rapture causing the great tribulation. Should I go through the evidence with you?

Suzianne, I got no indication Yes or No whether you wanted to see more about the rapture. Maybe you don't want to be seen to go out on a limb. I don't know.

But I may just assume you would hear me when I say I can show you that the rapture of the remnant manchild in Revelation 12 is the CAUSE of Satan coming down restricted to earth to launch a desperate career of the antichrist.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 12:56
    Let's work backwards from the Antichrist's existence to the causes that precipitate his coming on the scene.

He comes on the scene in the last verse of chapter 12 and first verse of chapter 13. Then we will work in reverse order to see the chain of events.

"And he [the Devil, the dragon] became angry with the woman and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

And he stood on the sand of the sea.

And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns ten diadems, and on his heads names of blasphemy."

But WHY did the dragon become angry to persecute the rest of the seed of the woman? And why did he summon up this new beast from the sea?

Step back.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 13:041 edit
    We see that the reason for his last ditch attempt to persecute God's people was because he realizes that he has only a little time left after being expelled from heaven and restricted now to the earth.

"And when the dragon saw that he was cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the man-child." (12:13)

He has only three and one half years left to oppose God and God's saints.

"And to the woman there were given the two wings of the great eagle that she might fly to the wilderness into her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time from the face of the serpent. " (12:14)

One year is "a time" + two years is "times" + half a year of "half a time".

That is three and one half years. And that is the last half of the 70th week of Daniel.
    That period is called the time of Jacob's trouble.

Then we back up once again and see the rejoicing in heaven that Satan is expelled and the warning to earth that he has come down to the earth with great rage.

See next post.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 13:071 edit
    The rejoicing in heaven is thus -

"Therefore be glad, O heavens and those who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea because the devil has come down to you and has great rage, knowing that he has only a short time." (Rev. 12:12)

To recap - Satan has been cast down to the earth restricted to that realm only now. He knows he has only three and one half years to stop God and persecute God's people and generally ruin mankind. Heaven rejoices but the earth is in WOE because Satan is extraordinarily angry knowing he is running out of time.

But let us back up once again and see WHAT caused Satan to be cast out of heaven.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 13:182 edits
    We are working our way in reverse order. I am proving that if there is no rapture there will be no great tribulation and no antichrist.

It is the rapture of a group of overcoming and victorious [normal that is] saints from earth that is the CATALYST for Satan to be expelled. And that expulsion is the reason he comes down to earth in great rage and summons up antichrist.

"And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, Now has come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ, for the accuser of our brothers has been cast down, who accuses them before our God day and night." (v.10)

NOW is the time the kingdom has been seized by the overcomers - the corporate man-child. And these human beings rapture to heaven rejoice but the earth should mourn for Satan is coming down for good.

"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they loved not their soul-life even unto death.

Therefore be glad, O heavens and those who dwell in them.

Woe to the earth and the sea because the devil has come down to you and has great rage, knowing that he has only a short time." (vs. 11,12)

Those raptured to heaven rejoice.
    Earth should mourn.
    Satan is cast down from accusing the brothers before God day and night.
    You know Satan has ability to appear before God like in the days of Job, and accuse God's people before God, taunting Him, challenging Him.

But in the last days of this age a Rapture of overcomers will prove that God's faithful salvation has qualified a remnant to spear head the bringing in of the kingdom of God to the earth.

Everyone reading this still has a chance to be a part of that remnant of victorious little army of God to spearhead the arrival of the kingdom to the planet.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 13:282 edits
    The man-child is a group of people. This is proved by the fact that they overcame by the blood of the Lamb, the Redeemer Christ.

Angels fight. But angels do not benefit from the blood of Christ's redemption. So the man-child is forgiven human sinners not forgiven angels.

"And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, Now has come the salvation and the power and the kingdom and the authority of His Christ,

for the accuser of our brothers has been cast down, who accuses them before our God day and night.

And THEY
    [the man-child] overcame him by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of THIER
    [the man-child] testimony, and THEY [the man-child] loved not THEIR [the man-child] soul-life even unto death."

The collective man-child is a remnant group of victors as a part of the woman of universal light of ALL of God's people on the earth in all ages.

The man-child - a collective minority were raptured up to God's throne in heaven.

"And she brought forth a son, a man-child, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. (v.5)

Working backwards this way may not have been the best idea.
    And some people may think I am copying and pasting. But it is that these things are so solidly engrained in me for many years that I am able to rapidly review them.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 19:043 edits
    Now we take a FORWARD look.

"And a great sign was seen in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon underneath her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; (v.1)

And she was with child, and he cried out, travailing in birth and being in pain to bring forth. (v.2)

And another sign was seen in heaven; and behold, there was a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. (v.3)

You have to master all the details no matter how small.

And his tail drags away the third part of the stars of heaven, and he cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to bring forth, so that when she brings forth he might devour her child. " (v.4)

All this should remind the reader of the prophecy of the enmity between the woman and the serpent after the fall of Adam and Eve in Genesis 3:16-19.

"And Jehovah God said to the serpent, because you have done this, You are cursed more than all the cattle and more than all the animals of the field; Upon your stomach you will go, And dust you will eat all the days of your life.

And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed; He will bruise you on the head, But you will bruise him on the heel." (Gen. 3:14,15)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 19:062 edits
    The serpent has been enlarged over the centuries to be a dragon.
    Red signifies his murders of God's people down through the ages.
    The enmity is age lasting - Satan's seed the antichrist is ultimately verses the Christ,
    the seed of the woman - the virgin's offspring.

But the Devil is not just against the individual Christ, the Son of God the virgin's seed. But he is against all those filled with His life and firmly attached to Him in an overcoming way. He seeks to prevent always God's people from bringing forth the mature, the overcomers, the most normal prevailing victors in God's salvation.

The universally brightened woman does not symbolize just Mary.
    The universally bright woman does not only symbolize Israel.
    Nor does she represent only the Christian church.

She represents ALL of God's people on the earth down through the ages.

The woman is "clothed with the sun" to signify the new testament age people of grace. This is the greater part of her body.

The woman has the "moon underneath her feet" represents the saints of the Old Testament dispensation of the law. The law is a reflection of Christ. The source of the light is the sun - Christ, the "sun rising from on high". She does not tread disrespectfully upon the law of Moses. Yet the law us subject to her. So the moon, reflecting the light of the sun, is seen underneath her feet.

Exalted upon her head is the patriarchs of the Old Testament BEFORE the law was given. They are the crown of twelve stars upon her head. These pre-law heroes of the faith are exalted as her crown.

She is universally bright with all the light of the universe - the sun, the moon, and the stars. So she represents all the light from God in His people on earth in every earth age.

Before such a universally bright woman pregnant with a man-child the dragon of Satan stands that her child would not be brought forth. To be brought forth is to be resurrected in victory.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 19:252 edits
    In spite of the long standing enmity of Satan against the people of God and their enmity with him, the stronger part of the woman is brought forth.

Within the body of God's saints there is always a remnant stronger part that are the overcoming ones. They are with her. They are part of the universally bright woman. They are reserved by God from the greater portion of weaker saints to be a fighting unit.

"And she brought forth a son, a man-child, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

And the woman fled into the wilderness where she has a place there prepared by God so that they mighty nourish her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days." (vs. 5,6)

At the end of this age the resurrection and the rapture of the collective man-child will secure a fighting unit which makes it impossible for Satan to remain any longer i the heavens accursing God's saints before Him.

The angels who are the servants of the human beings of God's kingdom serve the saints by driving Satan and his angels down from the heavenly sphere.

"And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels went to war with the dragon. And the dragon warred and his angels. And they did not prevail, neither was their place found any longer in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast down, the ancient serpent, he who is called the Devil and Satan, he who deceives the whole inhabited earth; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him." (v.9)

The dragging of the third of the stars from heaven by the tail of the dragon signifies his lying to deceive one third of the angels of heaven to follow him in his rebellion against God. The tail represents his gathering them by lies and deception promising them a better kingdom than what God has.

One place all this can be read is in Watchman Nee's book "The Glorious Church" on Revelation chapter 12.

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?id=1DDFC9
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 19:261 edit
    You will see that this all is easy for some people to thumb down. It is not as easy for them to offer a better interpretation as an alternative.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 19:32
    I SAID - It is EASY for some people to give a THUMBS DOWN.
    It is not as easy for them to propose an alternative better interpretation.
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 19:53
    @sonship said
    I SAID - It is EASY for some people to give a THUMBS DOWN.
    It is not as easy for them to propose an alternative better interpretation.
    You've posted 11 times in a row. That probably accounts for the thumbs down.
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 20:02
    I’m not seeing too much input from Suzianne on this one .........
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 20:03
    To whine is easy.
    To bitch and moan as if they were being FORCED to read is easy.

To offer better analysis of a deep chapter of the Bible is not as easy for them.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 22:43
    @medullah said
    I’m not seeing too much input from Suzianne on this one .........
    Much ??? You are a diplomat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree