1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 11:16
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/scientist-reveals-quantum-entanglement-may-explain-the-mind-existing-as-a-field-separate-from-the-brain_4536351.html

"Dr. Dirk K.F. Meijer, a professor at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, hypothesizes that consciousness resides in a field surrounding the brain, a field which lies in another dimension. It shares information with the brain through a concept known as quantum entanglement, among other processes. This has certain similarities with a black hole.
    This field may be able to pick up information from the Earth’s magnetic field, dark energy, and other sources. It then “transmits wave information into the brain tissue, that … is instrumental in high-speed conscious and subconscious information processing,” wrote Dirk.
    In other words, the “mind” is a field that exists around the brain; it picks up information from outside and communicates it into the brain at an extremely fast speed.
    He described this field alternately as “a holographic structured field,” a “receptive mental workspace,” a “meta-cognitive domain,” and the “global memory space of the individual.”"

[b]"..transmits wave information into the brain tissue,.."?

No wonder some people lose their minds. 🕳
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 11:29
    @josephw

“there is a connection between the brain’s biomolecular processes and the basic structure of the universe.”

That almost seems sane. If true, then the inference is cognitively staggering. Perhaps suggesting rethinking what we think we know about the supernatural.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 13:51
    @josephw said
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/scientist-reveals-quantum-entanglement-may-explain-the-mind-existing-as-a-field-separate-from-the-brain_4536351.html

"Dr. Dirk K.F. Meijer, a professor at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, hypothesizes that consciousness resides in a field surrounding the brain, a field which lies in another dimension. It shares information with ...[text shortened]... ..transmits wave information into the brain tissue,.."?

Interesting that you would post this in the spiritually forum. Recent breakthroughs in the field of quantum physics are becoming eerily similar to some of the statements Jesus made such as "The kingdom of God is within you" - Luke 17:21
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 13:52
    @josephw said

"Dr. Dirk K.F. Meijer, a professor at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, hypothesizes that consciousness resides in a field surrounding the brain, a field which lies in another dimension. It shares information with ...[text shortened]... ..transmits wave information into the brain tissue,.."?

I still require some convincing...
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 14:26
    @mchill said
    Interesting that you would post this in the spiritually forum. Recent breakthroughs in the field of quantum physics are becoming eerily similar to some of the statements Jesus made such as "The kingdom of God is within you" - Luke 17:21
    That's why I posted it here. Consider this verses: "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ". 1 Corinthians 2:16

Based on the article, what might be the implications of that?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 14:29
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Oh me too!

Understanding what this all means is far beyond me. Just here to explore and discuss.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 16:091 edit
    @josephw

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Jesus quoted that in John 10:34: "Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

Created in God's image? Could it be true that there is "...a connection between the brain’s biomolecular processes and the basic structure of the universe"?
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 18:02
    @josephw said
    @josephw

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Jesus quoted that in John 10:34: "Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

Created in God's image? Could it be true that there is "...a connection between the brain’s biomolecular processes and the basic structure of the universe"?
    “We are all stardust.”

Carl Sagan
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 19:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    “We are all stardust.”

Carl Sagan
    Stardust is involved, yes, but primarily so light can bounce off us.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 21:50
    Premise 1: the Supernatural is mysterious and hard to explain.
    Premise 2: so is Quantum Physics.
    Conclusion: they are but different names for the same thing.

😳
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jun '22 23:571 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    “We are all stardust.”

Carl Sagan
    "We are stardust, we are golden
    We are billion-year-old carbon
    And we got to get ourselves
    Back to the garden"

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

Maybe, just maybe, it's the universal cosmic mind of God reaching out to connect with the bimolecular structure of our brains through the "...holographic structured field,” a “receptive mental workspace,” a “meta-cognitive domain,” and the “global memory space of the individual.”

In other words, is God talking to us in our minds?

Really crazy, right?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Jun '22 00:00
    @kevin-eleven said
    Stardust is involved, yes, but primarily so light can bounce off us.
    Is that why you're so shiny?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Jun '22 00:05
    @bigdogg said
    Premise 1: the Supernatural is mysterious and hard to explain.
    Premise 2: so is Quantum Physics.
    Conclusion: they are but different names for the same thing.

😳
    Hard to explain, but maybe easy to understand if you would simply relax and shed the stress and anxiety.

Take deep breaths, empty you mind and chant "I am a god" until your spirit is free and you feel yourself floating away into the cosmos where no dogg has gone before.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '22 03:57
    @josephw said

EPOCH TIMES~~~~~~~~~``FAKE NEWS
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherelliott/2019/02/21/these-are-the-real-fake-news-sites/?sh=1acc944b3c3e'
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/inside-the-epoch-times-a-mysterious-pro-trump-newspaper/617645/
    https://adfontesmedia.com/epoch-times-bias-and-reliability/
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jun '22 12:401 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    As do I.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree