Prayer requests

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 19 Jan '22 05:44
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 05:44
    Thought I’d start a thread for prayer requests for those who believe in the power of prayer.

I’ll start off…

Surgery scheduled for early afternoon Jan. 19 (EST USA.) Prayers requested for a successful surgery with no complications and a quick and pain-free recovery.

Thanks.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 08:14
    @pb1022 said
    Thought I’d start a thread for prayer requests for those who believe in the power of prayer.

I’ll start off…

Surgery scheduled for early afternoon Jan. 19 (EST USA.) Prayers requested for a successful surgery with no complications and a quick and pain-free recovery.

Thanks.
    Nobody here respects your posting, nor likes your personality, nor seemingly gives a rats ass about your (probably fictitious) surgery.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:15
    @divegeester said
    Nobody here respects your posting, nor likes your personality, nor seemingly gives a rats ass about your (probably fictitious) surgery.
    Well good day to you too!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:171 edit
    @divegeester said
    And it’s interesting how you assume the mantle of speaking for this entire community, Mr. King of the Red Thumbs!

Have a prayer request?

God can do anything - even make you a better chess player and less obnoxious person 👍👍
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:371 edit
    @pb1022 said
    And it’s interesting how you assume the mantle of speaking for this entire community
    I’m speaking for the majority of the regulars here.

Perhaps someone will step in and tell you what a wonderful poster you are. I seem to remember Philokalia once saying that he thought Romans1009 was the best poster on the website, so maybe PM him and see if he will turn up for you.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:43
    @divegeester said
    I’m speaking for the majority of the regulars here.

Perhaps someone will step in and tell you what a wonderful poster you are. I seem to remember Philokalia once saying that he thought Romans1009 was the best poster on the website, so maybe PM him and see if he will turn up for you.
    Why don’t you try posting something substantive or at least related to spirituality?

Your best posting involves robust rafts of Scripture. Maybe post one of those.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:45
    @pb1022 said
    Why don’t you try posting something substantive or at least related to spirituality?
    I mostly do and I possibly will do so later. Meanwhile I’m telling you exactly, concisely and truthfully what I think of you.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:47
    @divegeester said
    I mostly do and I possibly will do so later. Meanwhile I’m telling you exactly, concisely and truthfully what I think of you.
    And I exactly, concisely and truthfully couldn’t care less.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:47
    @pb1022 said
    And I exactly, concisely and truthfully couldn’t care less.
    Shut up then.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:55
    @divegeester said
    Shut up then.
    You wouldn’t say any of the nasty stuff you post on here to these people in real life because you lack the courage to lash out at anyone in person (as well as the courage to confront the problems in your life and fix them.)

So you lash out at people anonymously while trying to figure out if you’re a man or woman.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 13:06
    @pb1022 said
    You wouldn’t say any of the nasty stuff you post on here to these people in real life because you lack the courage to lash out at anyone in person (as well as the courage to confront the problems in your life and fix them.)

So you lash out at people anonymously while trying to figure out if you’re a man or woman.
    You’re projecting.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 13:08
    @divegeester said
    You’re projecting.
    I rarely lash out at anyone on here and it’s always in retaliation.

And I know I’m a man.

You’ve claimed to both a man and a woman. Maybe figuring out your gender will help you solve some of your other problems.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 13:11
    @pb1022 said
    And I know I’m a man.
    Now you’re reflecting.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 13:14
    @divegeester said
    Now you’re reflecting.
    What do you get out of trolling people?

Does it boost your self esteem?

Make you less angry?

Why don’t you try other ways to deal with your negativity, like working on whatever’s causing it or taking your problems to the Lord as the Apostle Peter encouraged us to do?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 13:18
    @pb1022 said
    What do you get out of trolling people?

Does it boost your self esteem?

Make you less angry?

Why don’t you try other ways to deal with your negativity, like working on whatever’s causing it or taking your problems to the Lord as the Apostle Peter encouraged us to do?
    Gosh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree