1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 04:41
    A new buzz word getting used over and over again in order, presumably, to signal disagreement without the bother of discourse.

When uttered by a Christian, what does "pharisaical" mean?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 06:46
    @fmf said
    A new buzz word getting used over and over again in order, presumably, to signal disagreement without the bother of discourse.

When uttered by a Christian, what does "pharisaical" mean?
    Not here to educate you.

The internet is big. Go look it up yourself.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 08:29
    @suzianne said
    Not here to educate you.

You really have a flame up your ass this week don’t you.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 09:02
    @suzianne said
    Not here to educate you.

I want to know what you think it means, not someone else.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 09:21
    @suzianne said
    Not here to educate you.

How come you were so quick to jump to sonships rescue and quote what Google had to say about the meaning of 'minut'?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 15:194 edits
    @Rajk999

How come FMF and Ghost and avalanchethecat don't ride your every other submission with a pointed question probing for an inconsistency or exploration of hypocrisy?

I think the reason is, they know that you are not talking about Jesus.

I think the reason the resident atheists more often remain quiet to confront you is you don't matter to their philosophy.
    They know that I am talking about a living Jesus Christ the Son of God.
    But you are not talking about Christ the Lord.

You they will listen to for you teach about the elements of the world.

"They are of the world; therefore they speak out of the world, and the world hears them." (1 John 4:5)

Roughly for every one contrarian remark you receive here I will receive maybe eight. In your "gospel" the world smells that Christ and grace and even obeying God are not important. In fact God's existence is not germane to your presentation of Christ's teaching.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 15:291 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

How come FMF and Ghost and avalanchethecat don't ride your every other submission with a pointed question probing for an inconsistency or exploration of hypocrisy?
    Ask them yourself ...moron.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 15:33
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

If there were in fact passages where you could demonstrate that I was not talking about Jesus, you would have certainly posted them. The truth is you have NOTHING of substance to post. You are a big mouth liar, whose only reason for being here on RHP is to promote the Satanic doctrine of crooked men.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 15:54
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Rajk999 talks about how Jesus's teaching gives we humans a code for living and a blueprint for a better world. You just regurgitate your Think Your Way To Immortality ideology. It sometimes almost seems like you believe Jesus's death means you are "saved" even if you don't obey Jesus's commandments. That puts you somewhere near the Irrelevant end of the spectrum like the prophet in Life of Brian played by Michael Palin, while he's more like the neighbourhood priest mentoring the local ne'er do well youths in a black and white verité type film where Rod Steiger or James Cagney plays Rajk999 and I am played by a young Marlon Brando.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 16:582 edits
    @FMF

Rajk999 talks about how Jesus's teaching gives we humans a code for living and a blueprint for a better world.

And to your atheism you like that because you think a few banaids on on the world's woes are welcomed no matter who teaches.
    It doesn't matter if there is God or not. Just apply some handy bandaids to make this a better world. Hey, why not?

You just regurgitate your Think Your Way To Immortality ideology.

Whatever I say you will regard as "regurgitating." This is just your belittling of
    anything I write as non-original.

Why shouldn't truth be repeated?
    And to you God is only a matter of "thinking" a certain thing.

That is you assuming no one else could experience something you haven't experienced. If they do it is just a matter of their wishful thinking.

It sometimes almost seems like you believe Jesus's death means you are "saved"

In the sense of eternal redemption it IS a matter of Christ's death.

Look people and learn something even if FMF cannot.

1.) Saved by His death -
    "But God commends His own love to us in that while we were yet sinners, CHRIST DIED FOR US." (Rom. 5:8)

2.) Saved by His death -
    "Much more then, having been justified in His blood, we will be SAVED through Him from the wrath." (v.9)

3.) Saved by the reconciliation and much MORE saved in His resurrection life -
    "For if we, being enemies, were reconciled to God through the DEATH of His Son, much more we will be saved in His life, having been reconciled." (v.10)
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 16:58

even if you don't obey Jesus's commandments.

That would be short on the "much more" being saved in His life.
    That of course is not desirable.
    However, He is faithful to Himself that His death has reconciled the believers from the wrath of God and justified Him.

"For is we, being enemies, were RECONCILED to God through the death of His Son, MUCH MORE we will be saved in His life, having BEEN reconciled."

It is not normal that a Christian not partake of the much more being saved in the realm of His resurrection life. Such disobedience can only be temporary. But it does not nullify that he has been RECONCILED to God.

Both you and Rajk999 need to stop thinking that God is not to swift and didn't really think this all out too well.

That puts you somewhere near the Irrelevant end of the spectrum like the prophet in Life of Brian played by Michael Palin, while he's more like the neighbourhood priest mentoring the local ne'er do well youths in a black and white verité type film where Rod Steiger or James Cagney plays Rajk999 and I am played by a young Marlon Brando.

The Culture Forum is great for discussing movies.

Here is a good place for examining the New Testament salvation in Christ.
    And Rajk999 basically wants no part of it. He wants to take you back to the Old Covenant of the ten commandments. A few extra commandments added by Jesus is all that is needed.

That's OK with the atheist because it might provide some do's and don'ts to help him put a few bandaids on the world rotting around his ears.

Jesus said of His disciples that they are "the salt of the earth". This is not in this age a total cure for the degrading world system. This is just some arresting of the process of total rottenness by the presence of some preservative salt.

That is some preserving until the second coming of Christ to take total charge of the entire earth under His kingdom.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 17:20
    @sonship said

Here is a good place for examining the New Testament salvation in Christ.
    And Rajk999 basically wants no part of it. He wants to take you back to the Old Covenant of the ten commandments.
    Lol .. What a pile of junk. I just love it when you make an a$$ of yourself.
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 20:231 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

I think the reason the resident atheists more often remain quiet to confront you is you don't matter to their philo ...[text shortened]... re not important. In fact God's existence is not germane to your presentation of Christ's teaching.
    I don't consider that I do 'ride your every other submission with a pointed question probing for an inconsistency or exploration of hypocrisy', but even if that were true - which it isn't - I would most certainly not refrain from doing so to Rajk999 because I knew that he was 'not talking about Jesus'. That's crazy-talk.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 23:39
    @sonship said

even if you don't obey Jesus's commandments.

That would be short on the "much more" being saved in His life.
    That of course is not desirable.
    However, He is faithful to Himself that His death has reconciled the believers from the wrath of God and justified Him.

[b]"For is we, being enemies, were RECONCILED to God through the death of His ...[text shortened]... erving until the second coming of Christ to take total charge of the entire earth under His kingdom.
    Do you think Rajk999 faces the possibility of eternal torture in burning fire while you do not?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 23:48
    @sonship said
    And to your atheism you like that because you think a few banaids on on the world's woes are welcomed no matter who teaches.
    It doesn't matter if there is God or not. Just apply some handy bandaids to make this a better world. Hey, why not?
    If you cannot apply Jesus's teaching to the real world and the real lives of people, then that is a matter for you. Certainly, I don't think you droning on with your pretentious, convoluted, narcissistic dogma will "make this a better world".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree